victorious 2022

retrokev

On 12/29/2021 at 7:07 AM, Bubblepopelectric said:

Does anyone know how much ticket prices increase after the early bird deal has finished?

Don’t know for certain but I’m sure they went up about £5-£10 each ticket last year.

Shall be booking ours this week to 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, thetime said:

Bit confused, fender mot headlining? Killers/Sam fender would be decent. 

Sam Fender is supporting the Killers on their tour. (Which I’ll be seeing)

He’ll be headlining Victorious if he headlines it (looks like he will be based on who Victorious share acts with)

The Killers sadly will be nowhere near Victorious 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2021 at 2:26 PM, sisco said:

Ok I’ve been even sadder:

12/12/2019 - Friday announcement (Ian Brown, Kooks etc..)

03/02/2020 - First Poster

03/03/2020 - Manics added

Looking at this I’m keeping my fingers crossed we hear something in the next couple of weeks.  Also the likes of Truck and Tramlines have teased announcements so maybe we’re in luck

4 hours ago, sisco said:

Looking at this I’m keeping my fingers crossed we hear something in the next couple of weeks.  Also the likes of Truck and Tramlines have teased announcements so maybe we’re in luck

who you going for to headline sat/sund both stages and new additions to line up?

2 hours ago, retrokev said:

who you going for to headline sat/sund both stages and new additions to line up?

I’m still going for Sam Fender plus either Foals or Kings of Leon (probably more hopeful than anything but hey Ho).

I think Anne Marie might get a high spot somewhere and also Tom Meighan the former frontman of Kasabian has said he’s playing festivals and with Kasabian being at IOW I’d guess he could be at this one.  

1 hour ago, sisco said:

I’m still going for Sam Fender plus either Foals or Kings of Leon (probably more hopeful than anything but hey Ho).

I think Anne Marie might get a high spot somewhere and also Tom Meighan the former frontman of Kasabian has said he’s playing festivals and with Kasabian being at IOW I’d guess he could be at this one.  

settle for that foals sunday would be great and interested in what other stuff/material  tom brings out

Now that we've got Friday headliner, what do we think the chances of this are?

Friday - Stereophonics (confirmed)
Saturday - Liam G and Sam Fender
Sunday - Foals and Pixies

I think there's a good chance of Pixies playing but overall not really sure, can't wait to find out!

12 hours ago, JamesW said:

Now that we've got Friday headliner, what do we think the chances of this are?

Friday - Stereophonics (confirmed)
Saturday - Liam G and Sam Fender
Sunday - Foals and Pixies

I think there's a good chance of Pixies playing but overall not really sure, can't wait to find out!

So Pixies tour dates rule them out.  Sam Fender looks very likely but if he’s playing then he’s headlining.  I’d love Foals too

Hoping with a few of the other festivals saying they’re announcing more soon that we’ll get our poster for this!

1 hour ago, JamesW said:

Who do we think are potential, non headlining acts? I can't wait for the poster to be revealed and find out!

Look at Truck, Y Not, Tramlines etc… and you’ll find plenty.  

Actually expecting the other special guest to be Tom Jones (he was announced for something close the other day), Kelis, Sports Team, Eve, DMA’s and Reverend and the Makers

2 hours ago, sisco said:

Look at Truck, Y Not, Tramlines etc… and you’ll find plenty.  

Actually expecting the other special guest to be Tom Jones (he was announced for something close the other day), Kelis, Sports Team, Eve, DMA’s and Reverend and the Makers

DMAs would be a top addition b4 Fender. think we could get the subways as well

31 minutes ago, retrokev said:

and if Tom plays reckon be sunday headliner castle

Yeah tbf, could very well be the Castle Headliner. 

Just hope we get some names soon.  Sadly the ones I’d of liked on those lineups and others are all playing festivals that don’t mix with Victorious.  The Coral, Tom Grennan, Wolf Alice, The Vaccines etc… never mind, I’m sure a few good ones will turn up

14 hours ago, sisco said:

Yeah tbf, could very well be the Castle Headliner. 

Just hope we get some names soon.  Sadly the ones I’d of liked on those lineups and others are all playing festivals that don’t mix with Victorious.  The Coral, Tom Grennan, Wolf Alice, The Vaccines etc… never mind, I’m sure a few good ones will turn up

yeah the coral and vaccines are at my home island so pleased about that

22 hours ago, Jack01825 said:

I would like Inhaler to be there, they dont seem to have anything UK Festival wise around that date.....Foals again would  be good or libertines , also Example would be good 

Good chance Inhaler do Reading again but if not definitely