victorious 2022

retrokev

So the lineups that we need to look at for headliner clues are Tramlines, Y Not, Truck and Kendall Calling.

So far only Y Not have announced with Courteeners and Blossoms (they’re obvs not happening)

Edited by sisco

First time for me this year and have tickets for 2022. As an older none camping person I really enjoyed the size, location and all that. Staying in a hotel on seafront again. As for the music I enjoyed folks this year that I had not even heard of so bring anyone on and I will listen.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

19 hours ago, sisco said:

So the lineups that we need to look at for headliner clues are Tramlines, Y Not, Truck and Kendall Calling.

So far only Y Not have announced with Courteeners and Blossoms (they’re obvs not happening)

many people say that courteeners  are only followed up north or past london ,and not much liked in south. im a big fan of a lot of there stuff and old enough to know better(55 for next year).for me ,bring on the dark fruits brigade for any of days to headline,but maybe prefer the saturday.

• 3 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, sisco said:

Liam Gallagher and Wolf Alice both around in august! Yes please 

03708EE0-EB5D-49EB-BF5D-BDC1A833B16D.jpeg

It is about time Slipknot announced the UK Knotfest gig. I don't think Liam is going to do Victorious though, surely way way too big for that. He's not a sub level act. I think they could get Pixies though for the Friday.

4 hours ago, thewayiam said:

It is about time Slipknot announced the UK Knotfest gig. I don't think Liam is going to do Victorious though, surely way way too big for that. He's not a sub level act. I think they could get Pixies though for the Friday.

I honestly don’t know.  Not like he’s stayed at the most massive festivals.  It’s more that he’s doing Knebworth which was concerning me on him doing it.  Victorious is still a big ish one. 

Still be ages till we find out I guess 

14 minutes ago, sisco said:

I honestly don’t know.  Not like he’s stayed at the most massive festivals.  It’s more that he’s doing Knebworth which was concerning me on him doing it.  Victorious is still a big ish one. 

He hasn't but it was pretty quick sell outs for the 2 nights at knebworth plus he has the Manchester and Glasgow dates. He headlined Reading and Leeds this year and would be quite unusual to see someone headline victorious a year after that 

47 minutes ago, sisco said:

31 minutes ago, atomised said:

He hasn't but it was pretty quick sell outs for the 2 nights at knebworth plus he has the Manchester and Glasgow dates. He headlined Reading and Leeds this year and would be quite unusual to see someone headline victorious a year after that 

Yeah he's taken that next step up now. It was only two years ago he did a massive arena tour here too. That's not that long ago in gig terms and Glastonbury as said, TRNSMT has been covered too and IOW. Manchester still not sold surprises me but I don't think again they've done as well with support on that one. But then his Manchester Cricket Ground gig wasn't totally sold out originally as I swear I was stood in a space that wasn't my ticket but no one came to claim it.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, atomised said:

From that line up I was thinking we might get Pixies and Wolf Alice 

7 hours ago, thewayiam said:

I think they could get Pixies though for the Friday.

I was wondering if Pixies where going to put in appeareance at any UK Festivals. They have a support slot for Pearl Jam early July. I wonder how likely are they are to return to the UK late August. I would be happy if they did turn up at Victorious and they would certainy seem like an appropraite Friday headliner.

I couuld certainly see Wolf Alice also playing.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Dales said:

I was wondering if Pixies where going to put in appeareance at any UK Festivals. They have a support slot for Pearl Jam early July. I wonder how likely are they are to return to the UK late August. I would be happy if they did turn up at Victorious and they would certainy seem like an appropraite Friday headliner.

I reckon Wolf Alice could be a second stage headliner? They might be slightly above that by then though, just don't see them as the headline yet. Pixies could do the same roles but Friday feels a better fit.

On 10/23/2021 at 5:43 PM, Dales said:

Pixies are headlining End of the Road in early September (as well as Bingley Weekender in early August).  They'll probably do others, they don't seem to be limiting themselves. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, WFD said:

Pixies are headlining End of the Road in early September (as well as Bingley Weekender in early August).  They'll probably do others, they don't seem to be limiting themselves. 

That's promising, will see them at Madcool but would not mind catching them somewhere else like Victorious.