Green Man 2022

the wonderwhy

7 minutes ago, collectivisedfarming said:

Thank you for the screenshots and the clashfinder.

From experience how long do the queues tend to be around 1pm on the Thursday? I'd like to see Wesley Gonzalez at 2:15pm, will an hour and a half be enough to have bag searched, wrist band exchanged and get to the tent?

Almost certainly not unfortunately. The wrist band exchange is an absolute shambles.

29 minutes ago, Enkidu said:

Hi everyone! It's my third Green Man this year - love this festival so much.  Now that we have the map, where do we think the secret bar will be?

I'm wondering too! Thought there might be a clue on the map but I can't see anything. The existing stages are well spaced to avoid sound clashes so, with the layout looking the same as always, it's difficult to see where you'd squeeze something else in. 

Unless it's so small that noise won't really be a factor. Maybe between Far Out and RTT?

1 hour ago, Enkidu said:

Hi everyone! It's my third Green Man this year - love this festival so much.  Now that we have the map, where do we think the secret bar will be?

40 minutes ago, chomtamp said:

I'm wondering too! Thought there might be a clue on the map but I can't see anything. The existing stages are well spaced to avoid sound clashes so, with the layout looking the same as always, it's difficult to see where you'd squeeze something else in. 

Unless it's so small that noise won't really be a factor. Maybe between Far Out and RTT?

1 hour ago, Frandango said:

Bottom of the map near the Cinedrome, maybe?

Could it be to the left of Rising behind those bushes? It's the one stage without a bar. 

4 minutes ago, Jeel said:

Could it be to the left of Rising behind those bushes? It's the one stage without a bar. 

Wondered that but it's late night and that'd be pretty close to quiet camping. Would be a nice spot for it though.

Although maybe it just looks close on the map and isn't actually that close at all.

Edited by chomtamp

Hey Green People,

First timer, arriving on Wednesday now because of the train strike.

Is the settlement a seperate area you're not allowed in if you're a regular punter? Just trying to figure out if we're allowed to watch the sets happening on Wednesday. Cheers

14 minutes ago, Lushroom said:

Hey Green People,

First timer, arriving on Wednesday now because of the train strike.

Is the settlement a seperate area you're not allowed in if you're a regular punter? Just trying to figure out if we're allowed to watch the sets happening on Wednesday. Cheers

You can camp where you want, it will just be a longer walk from the main gate than it is from Settlement entrance.

I do wonder whether the buses on Wednesday will drop you in Settlement car park as they don't let settlers camp in the main area because it's closed until Thursday. I guess this is an unusual set of circumstances though so who knows.

• Thanks 1