Green Man 2022

the wonderwhy

1 minute ago, SweepingTheNation said:

I know someone else is doing the immediate clashfinder editing, and no rush, but for completeness are the Round The Twist and rest of Cinedrome times somewhere else in the programme?

They are, hold on I'm just walking back to the car.

Thanks for this! Over the moon I can catch all of Pip Blom and still a good chunk of Metronomy.

Just noticed though this still has Katy J Pearson down as the Friday? Assuming it’s a like for like swap on the set times with Mdou Moctar. 

Also an hour slot for “special guests” on the Sunday? Wonder who that could be…

Just now, TheFullShaboo said:

Thanks for this! Over the moon I can catch all of Pip Blom and still a good chunk of Metronomy.

Just noticed though this still has Katy J Pearson down as the Friday? Assuming it’s a like for like swap on the set times with Mdou Moctar. 

Also an hour slot for “special guests” on the Sunday? Wonder who that could be…

Imarhan and Gruff Rhys, I think.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, SweepingTheNation said:

I know someone else is doing the immediate clashfinder editing, and no rush, but for completeness are the Round The Twist and rest of Cinedrome times somewhere else in the programme?

I'm out of the editor if anyone wants to jump in

• Upvote 1

First time GMer & coming with our 15mo baby.  Wondering how the family field is set up as its difficult to tell from the official GM info - is it a shared space with Settlers, or on its own?  If its the former, what are our chances of getting a space in the family field if we arrive Thursday morning, or is it better just finding somewhere quiet around the edges?

Thanks!