Green Man 2022

the wonderwhy

2 hours ago, scatteredscreens said:

I'm doing this now. I'd say get your application in now because they're closing up. I got my shift times last night.

Seems a load of discontent on Twitter that no one seems to know what's going on with volunteers despite the festival being so close. Good to hear that some info is coming through! 

28 minutes ago, _Tommy_ said:

Seems a load of discontent on Twitter that no one seems to know what's going on with volunteers despite the festival being so close. Good to hear that some info is coming through! 

I'm litter picking and the management has been exceptional so far, no complaints there from me.

• Upvote 1

A long shot this so late in the day but I’m looking for a kids ticket. Me and child #2 are already going but my wife is pleading with me to take child #1 for the sake of her sanity and some respite from the constant arguments with child #3!

I’ve been looking on fanticks and twickets but it’s all adult tickets or pairs at the moment.

As I said a real long shot but if anyone knows of anyone looking to offload a kids ticket I’d be most grateful. Many thanks!

7 minutes ago, mario man said:

A long shot this so late in the day but I’m looking for a kids ticket. Me and child #2 are already going but my wife is pleading with me to take child #1 for the sake of her sanity and some respite from the constant arguments with child #3!

I’ve been looking on fanticks and twickets but it’s all adult tickets or pairs at the moment.

As I said a real long shot but if anyone knows of anyone looking to offload a kids ticket I’d be most grateful. Many thanks!

I might know someone,  I'll dm once i can confirm

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, mario man said:

No joy I'm afraid, as you were!

I’m looking for one adult weekend ticket, but a spare on Fanticks and Twickets is snatched up as soon as it surfaces. Are they turning up more and in sufficiently number on these trading sites near the dates? Does anybody know the situation etc previous years?

Edited by zzzfest

6 hours ago, zzzfest said:

I’m looking for one adult weekend ticket, but a spare on Fanticks and Twickets is snatched up as soon as it surfaces. Are they turning up more and in sufficiently number on these trading sites near the dates? Does anybody know the situation etc previous years?

If you have time it’s probably best to go on the ap sites and refresh manually for prolonged periods. By the time you get an alert they’ll usually be gone unless there’s a few. 

30 minutes ago, zzzfest said:

Thanks.

Indeed there are a few on Fanticks but at the moment there is no single adult weekend ticket.

Might have one adult coming up through Fanticks. One of our party now has wisdom tooth surgery day before so will be a drop out. We got our tickets through Fanticks which means we dont have them yet. So I think we will have to relist also on Fanticks? Seems to say in the T&C's that the orignal vendor has to give the OK in any resales? Soon as its listed I can DM you if you want.

As last year was my first, and it was a rush to put together, wondering what might be there this year that wasn't last year?

Obviously things like hot tubs but anything else like interesting food stalls or even venues? Im convinced that round the twist wasn't there last year but maybe we just missed it up in the corner...

1 hour ago, _Tommy_ said:

Also, are the men's urinals usually as bad as last year or was that a rushed set up thing too?

Thinking of packing wellies even if it is 24c and dry all weekend just incase I need to traverse ankle deep piss and mud again. 

I must admit Ive not found the Green Mans urinals a problem - especially compared to other festivals (Yes Glastonbury Im talking about you). Wasnt there last year though