Green Man 2022

the wonderwhy

5 hours ago, SweepingTheNation said:

They don't share artists in the first few rows of the graphic, not even last year when it would have been excused (and Simon from EOTR has talked about the two working closer together for it), so GM almost certainly isn't getting Morby, Dacus etc. That said I'm intrigued by the inclusion of Sudan Archives, who was to play in 2020.

Cheers for explaining. Ah well. Looks like i might have to get another ticket for end of road (unless green man line up does it's magic on my partner).

On 1/25/2022 at 7:16 AM, blutarsky said:

What do you reckon are the chances of getting 2 adult, 1 child and a camper can pass on resale? 

Bumping @blutarsky post here as I’m also curious. Do Green Man do any resales post lineup release? I’ve always wanted to go but was put off taking the plunge without a full lineup or a poster at least. 

22 minutes ago, zero000 said:

Bumping @blutarsky post here as I’m also curious. Do Green Man do any resales post lineup release? I’ve always wanted to go but was put off taking the plunge without a full lineup or a poster at least. 

I believe this is the first year it’s sold out before the line up was released.  I’m sure this is a result of large numbers of ticket holders rolling their tickets over. 

All resales are dealt with via twickets. I understand that campervan passes are a bit like gold dust and can be tricky to get a hold of but I’m sure a few will pop up but you will have to act fast!  There’s usually lots of other tickets popping up on twickets, particularly nearer the time (i.e. in the summer). 

EDIT: Sorry they are using Fantics now not Twickets! 

Edited by lessthanwill1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, zero000 said:

They (green man)  point you in the direction of signing up to fanticks for people giving up tickets for resale.

There are normally quite a few that come up closer to the festival but these are  not normal times - some people have still rolled over tickets so wouldnt like to guess. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, zero000 said:

Excellent. Thanks @lessthanwill1 @danmarks will get signed up!

No worries. 

Also if you want settlers pass (basically camp from the monday. A firepit and a few minimal things on) im pretty sure you can upgrade to that after getting normal tickets. Wouldnt want to swear to that tho, but i wouldnt hold out only for settlers passes, take the first ones that come avaialble if that makes any sense.

Good luck! (Youll be fine) 

5 minutes ago, lessthanwill1 said:

Green Man 2022 is the year of Jenny Hval 🙏 bonus points for a Lost Girls set

Was hoping she'd be back at EOTR. Her 2016 set was one of my favourites at EOTR that year. The Lost Girls record from last year was amazing too. 

If GM pull off some unusual/interesting bookings like her, Moor Mother or Ana Roxanne then I maybe be tempted to come to this. 

16 minutes ago, Guy Incognito said:

Was hoping she'd be back at EOTR. Her 2016 set was one of my favourites at EOTR that year. The Lost Girls record from last year was amazing too. 

If GM pull off some unusual/interesting bookings like her, Moor Mother or Ana Roxanne then I maybe be tempted to come to this. 

Agreed, I loved the Lost Girls album. Jenny’s new songs are also sounding typically amazing.

Yes we just need a handful of “surprises” dotted about amongst the reliably strong line up that they put out every year. 

Also I’ve seen that Dan Deacon is in Spain the week after Green Man and I would very much like for him to play! 

Getting Beach House instead of Mac DeMarco would be a huge dab up imo

9 minutes ago, Guy Incognito said:

I find the Green Man line up normally a little too uninspired for me. Just missing the unique bookings that really bring the  WOW effect but maybe this year is the year 

As opposed to EOTR and it's horde of dull white boy indie bands?

Tbf I'm still going to both though lmao