Secret Garden Party 2022?

5co77ie

Just got a Songkick alert that Metronomy are playing.

Secret Garden Party 2022
Line-up: Metronomy, The Undercover Hippy, Broken Brass, NEUE GRAFIK, Land of the Giants, The Brass Funkeys, Mr Tea and the Minions, Neue Grafik Ensemble, Theo Bard, River Roots, and more…

Abbots Ripton, Huntingdon, UK

Hi anyone ever been to sgp before? I’m very experienced festival goer, never done sgp before so have a few questions if anyone can help 

1) how strict is this 8 cans only rule? I’m confused as to why this is enforced (I get need to support the festival but 8 cans over four days is a piss take) 

2) is their a shop on site so you can buy beer for the campsite? 

3) how strict is the search if you were to hide some beer 😂 also the no personal speakers allowed? Is that really enforced? 

I have a few more so I’ll see what reaction this gets first before going on a mad q&a 

cheers 

3B5BED33-758A-4D50-AEE8-481C7F864EF1.png

On 6/19/2022 at 1:31 PM, heartsink said:

Hi anyone ever been to sgp before? I’m very experienced festival goer, never done sgp before so have a few questions if anyone can help 

1) how strict is this 8 cans only rule? I’m confused as to why this is enforced (I get need to support the festival but 8 cans over four days is a piss take) 

3) how strict is the search if you were to hide some beer 😂 also the no personal speakers allowed? Is that really enforced? 

I have a few more so I’ll see what reaction this gets first before going on a mad q&a 

cheers 

3B5BED33-758A-4D50-AEE8-481C7F864EF1.png

Did 2014 and 2016 and for memory they did search through peoples bags in 2014, for a while anyway and then people were getting fed up in line and they started putting people through.

Theres loads of bars, but there isn't an 'off license' so to speak...

3) how strict is the search if you were to hide some beer 😂 also the no personal speakers allowed? Is that really enforced? 

Think when they mention the speakers they literally mean a sound system and generator. 

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Lostchimp100 said:

Any strong rumours on line up? Also when do you find out for sure? 

There are a couple of rumours in this thread, no idea if legit or not.

The lineup is released midnight each day of the festival, for the next day.

Hey! 
Got COVID last week quite bad and didn’t manage to put the links up on here.

But the links still work for the resale site! I hope someone can enjoy them as my friends don’t want them and they’ll go to o waste. It realised is amazing. (All have &20 litter deposit refund as well)

1 ticket

https://ww2.theticketsellers.co.uk/q/789a36406b104ac3af99f5f0a02af03f

1 ticket

https://ww2.theticketsellers.co.uk/q/f33f36dec855445cad09bc35e9b72e20

1 ticket 

https://ww2.theticketsellers.co.uk/q/edcc5b34734d4a98a26a6935fb6c3ce4

AC239D5B-AAFD-4F72-BD21-D9EACA4957C3.png

On 6/30/2022 at 9:38 AM, Iamzohera said:

Hi, I'll be going solo! Would be cool to meet people to camp together or maybe travel up together 

There are about 10 of us going who all met solo at Glastonbury. More than welcome to join up if you want.

Good mix too of age, gender and levels of bonkers

9 hours ago, retromoz said:

Seriously. 

Is ANYONE going to this thing?!?

As far as I can tell tickets can only be listed at face value, and to be able to buy you have to have been given a direct link (you cant see a list of tickets available for example), so could be a lot of unsold and unused tickets at this rate...

11 hours ago, retromoz said:

Seriously. 

Is ANYONE going to this thing?!?

Surely quite a few people, given it's sold out?

Also looks like somebody already has bought most the resale links being posted in this thread. Looks like only 2 or 3 tickets are left.

How is this festival - quite curious given that chems hint and all these people selling tickets? seems like because of how they do ticketing random people flock here to list their tickets 😂