Secret Garden Party 2022?

5co77ie

• 2 weeks later...

Becoming more annoyed each day that i was priced out of this due to a lack of payment plan. Just had a look at the website though and noticed this...

To register for further ticket releases and ticket returns for SGP ’22, please enter your full name belowThis question is required.

Further ticket releases sounds as if they've got more planned? Must admit i was shocked to see that around 35k tickets sold out within an hour for a sale that started at 6am. Is there any chance they didn't put them all on sale? Would there be any incentive for them to do this? Definitely feels like i'm clutching at straws here 😞 

3 hours ago, TheFullShaboo said:

Is there any chance they didn't put them all on sale? Would there be any incentive for them to do this? Definitely feels like i'm clutching at straws here 😞

I think there's most definitely a chance of that.

SGP seem to actively curate their "exclusive club" mythos, for example with the application form questions.. so engineering a situation where they sell out early and then "invite" more in would be very much on-brand.

Now I've got no idea whether that's what they've actually done or not, but it certainly wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, incident said:

I think there's most definitely a chance of that.

SGP seem to actively curate their "exclusive club" mythos, for example with the application form questions.. so engineering a situation where they sell out early and then "invite" more in would be very much on-brand.

Now I've got no idea whether that's what they've actually done or not, but it certainly wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

Surely they don't have a strong enough pull to sell 35k tickets within an hour or so of a 6am sale? Thats whats stumping me. 

Anyway, yours seems a reasonable proposition to me - heres hoping it comes true!

19 hours ago, TheFullShaboo said:

Surely they don't have a strong enough pull to sell 35k tickets within an hour or so of a 6am sale? Thats whats stumping me. 

Anyway, yours seems a reasonable proposition to me - heres hoping it comes true!

I agree, given that the last one was nowhere near sold out I would be amazed if they had shifted 35k tickets so quickly. Especially given that a proportion of their core fan-base will have probably moved on to other other things (found other festivals or moved on life) since the last event.

Am sure I read they only sold 15,000 tickets the other week, with 70,000 applications. And that they have held back tickets for those with 

"the most wonderful ideas that people want to bring to life in the Garden".

• 2 weeks later...

Competition to win one of 25 pairs of tickets

https://www.secretgardenparty.com/film/

Seems an unusual high number of tickets to give out? Do feel there's something strange going on. Announcing its sold out all over its website and then having numerous raffles does play into the 'private party' approach they may be going for (as someone else mentioned on here)

For all we know they may have not sold even half the full capacity, but little ploys like this definitely help foster an exclusive feel and will only encourage others to try and get their hands on these golden tickets! 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, TheFullShaboo said:

Competition to win one of 25 pairs of tickets

https://www.secretgardenparty.com/film/

Seems an unusual high number of tickets to give out? Do feel there's something strange going on. Announcing its sold out all over its website and then having numerous raffles does play into the 'private party' approach they may be going for (as someone else mentioned on here)

For all we know they may have not sold even half the full capacity, but little ploys like this definitely help foster an exclusive feel and will only encourage others to try and get their hands on these golden tickets! 

I've given that competition a go. Will let fate decide this one.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If anyone is still looking for a ticket for this, I am about to put one back up for resale. 
Unfortunately was going in pair but my friend has now been called up to be bridesmaid in a wedding & I don’t fancy going solo. 

https://ww2.theticketsellers.co.uk/q/725e1ca57da94d288c26669e36b6692b

above is the link for the ticket if anyone is in need 🎟 

Edited by gherring8
Added link

On 3/11/2022 at 7:42 AM, gherring8 said:

If anyone is still looking for a ticket for this, I am about to put one back up for resale. 
Unfortunately was going in pair but my friend has now been called up to be bridesmaid in a wedding & I don’t fancy going solo. 

https://ww2.theticketsellers.co.uk/q/725e1ca57da94d288c26669e36b6692b

above is the link for the ticket if anyone is in need 🎟

Thank you I bought ittttt. So hyped. 

• Like 1

The organisers have been quite quiet about the festival I think. I heard that they aren’t realising a line up this year but I haven’t really known anyone on the lineup last time I went and it really didn’t make a difference. This is one of the events I’m most excited for this year

3 hours ago, EFC1996 said:

The organisers have been quite quiet about the festival I think. I heard that they aren’t realising a line up this year but I haven’t really known anyone on the lineup last time I went and it really didn’t make a difference. This is one of the events I’m most excited for this year

Yep it really is a "secret" it seems. I'm going and I know almost nothing about it! The website/socials gives barely any info.

So yeah, I am pretty excited to just turn up having no idea what to expect.

2 hours ago, Sku said:

Yep it really is a "secret" it seems. I'm going and I know almost nothing about it! The website/socials gives barely any info.

So yeah, I am pretty excited to just turn up having no idea what to expect.

If it’s your first time you definitely won’t be disappointed. Expect secret stages, pool parties and a lot of fun 😎 I went for the last 2 years and was sorry I didn’t go sooner honestly one of the best festivals out there imo

• Upvote 1