Best place to camp (arriving Friday evening!)

Jack.194

Myself and my partner are arriving at Glastonbury Friday evening, and have to leave Sunday evening (due to both being teachers!)

I can’t remember where I camped the last time I went, but it was very loud, and I’m hoping to find somewhere (relatively) quiet and calm, due to it being a school weekend! We’d only need space for one pop-up tent for two people.

Is there any campsites that would fit this criteria?

20 minutes ago, Jack.194 said:

Myself and my partner are arriving at Glastonbury Friday evening, and have to leave Sunday evening (due to both being teachers!)

I can’t remember where I camped the last time I went, but it was very loud, and I’m hoping to find somewhere (relatively) quiet and calm, due to it being a school weekend! We’d only need space for one pop-up tent for two people.

Can’t exactly answer the question in terms of named area but the outer reaches of the camping near to the gates should allow space for 1 tent without to many problems and will be generally quieter depending on neighbours Obs … should make for an easier exit on Sunday eve … early planning ? 😀

Yeah, probably best not to plan for a specific camping field - aim to arrive / park at the Western side of the site, go through whichever of Gate A / D is closest to the car, and then when you're through the gate there should be a Campsite Crew base nearby - they'll be able to advise you on the current situation.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/26/2021 at 1:45 PM, Jack.194 said:

Tort's Glastonbury FAQ Part 3 - GlastoEarth

• 1 month later...