BST 2022

Matt42

On sound issues... Pals went to Rolling stones in general area on Sunday night. Great show however said sound was for them abit duff on the left hand side as you face the stage but sound was tolerable in the middle for watching the screens albeit really far back unless you are in the £££ circle sections

3 minutes ago, Raspberry said:

On sound issues... Pals went to Rolling stones in general area on Sunday night. Great show however said sound was for them abit duff on the left hand side as you face the stage but sound was tolerable in the middle for watching the screens albeit really far back unless you are in the £££ circle sections

We were on the left of the stage, probably 5/10 rows behind golden circle.  Sound was perfect

23 minutes ago, Spaggyboy said:

Got tickets to see Pearl Jam on the Saturday. Can anyone tell me what the entrance security is like? 

Metal detectors? Sniffer dogs? Bag searches?

Metal detectors and bag searches. Didn’t notice any dogs 🐶 but I expect there’s some about. 

I have 4 x general admission tickets available for Pearl Jam / pixies on Friday 8th now. Face value Ono? Just looking to get something back for them? Any interest? Can transfer instantly in the axs app 

can also split tickets to however many you need

apologies if this isn’t allowed here

Edited by golden egg

On 7/6/2022 at 10:23 AM, NorthernSoul52 said:

Feels odd I haven't see any cheap tickets going for Duran Duran. Surely that has sold least of all the shows?

My mum's going if that counts for something!

Sorry if I sound completely stupid, but I'm assuming it's OK to take a travel sized bottle of sunscreen into Pearl Jam tomorrow? I can't find anything on their prohibited items to state that it would be taken off me, but I've seen people get toiletries taken off them in other venues in the past. 

6 hours ago, Claire96 said:

Sorry if I sound completely stupid, but I'm assuming it's OK to take a travel sized bottle of sunscreen into Pearl Jam tomorrow? I can't find anything on their prohibited items to state that it would be taken off me, but I've seen people get toiletries taken off them in other venues in the past. 

I'm pretty sure I got a notification from the app reminding me to take in sunscreen, as it's forecast to be hot. I'll definitely be taking some in with me. I'd be very surprised if they were to confiscate it.

Stood at the left of stage, right at relay 6 facing a speaker stack, brilliant for the Pixies, shocking for PJ, moved into the centre a bit back, brilliant sound. 

How they have speakers in the middle of the screens was beyond me, PJ were magnificent.

• Upvote 1

Enjoyed yesterday. The undercard made it a much better day for me than the Stones a couple of weeks ago.

Highlight of both days for me were LIFE on the little stage. They have an album out soon. Well worth checking out if you’re not familiar with them.

44 minutes ago, johnl said:

Enjoyed yesterday. The undercard made it a much better day for me than the Stones a couple of weeks ago.

Highlight of both days for me were LIFE on the little stage. They have an album out soon. Well worth checking out if you’re not familiar with them.

Life were excellent, had never heard of them before but I became a fan immediately.

13 minutes ago, retromoz said:

What were the bar prices, pray tell?

Ta.

From what I remember pints of Cider 5.80, beer was 6.90 I think, shorts were all cans and 5.80 for most of them, some places were selling cans (330ml) of cider for 5.50. Plenty of bars and the queues move quick enough really. The Peroni bar is a good spot and the Peroni was savage. 

10 minutes ago, Poorside.2 said:

From what I remember pints of Cider 5.80, beer was 6.90 I think, shorts were all cans and 5.80 for most of them, some places were selling cans (330ml) of cider for 5.50. Plenty of bars and the queues move quick enough really. The Peroni bar is a good spot and the Peroni was savage. 

Thanks, dude.

I will tell the partner.