BST 2022

Matt42

7 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Phoebe, The War on Drugs and The Rolling Stones in the same night for 70 odd quid is an absolute steal.

£114 right now after all the bullshit charges, if I was actually a Stones fan that's not terrible but as more of a "see for the sake of it" it's still a bit rich for me. 

Hey folks, I’m just wondering if any of you would be able to help me. I’m debating buying tickets for the 25th Stones gig but I’m not sure whether primary entry is worth it as I don’t know when you next time I’ll get to see them if at all so I’m wondering if it’s worth paying the extra for gold circle east tickets. I want to experience the Stones in all of their glory and I don’t know if this is possible with primary entry even if I am near the front of that section. Bearing in mind, this is my first experience of BST Hyde Park. Thanks in advance 🙂

On 5/23/2022 at 5:52 PM, FloorFiller said:

If there’s anybody who doesn’t need more exposure right now in the U.K., it’s Sam Fender. I may be wrong, but I don’t think it’s gonna be anybody as big as him. 

Bit stunned it was Sam Fender after all. He really is everywhere this year. Hahaha. 

6 hours ago, BenG92 said:

£114 right now after all the bullshit charges, if I was actually a Stones fan that's not terrible but as more of a "see for the sake of it" it's still a bit rich for me. 

^^^ Agree. Hoping prices might drop abit on secondary market nearer the event itself as it's a good line up. The extra fees are proper taking the cherry though! :-(:-(:-(

1 hour ago, JoelSteve01 said:

Hey folks, I’m just wondering if any of you would be able to help me. I’m debating buying tickets for the 25th Stones gig but I’m not sure whether primary entry is worth it as I don’t know when you next time I’ll get to see them if at all so I’m wondering if it’s worth paying the extra for gold circle east tickets. I want to experience the Stones in all of their glory and I don’t know if this is possible with primary entry even if I am near the front of that section. Bearing in mind, this is my first experience of BST Hyde Park. Thanks in advance 🙂

Honestly no point in the primary entry tickets. Either golden circle east or normal in my opinion. 

10 hours ago, Muppetmark said:

Honestly no point in the primary entry tickets. Either golden circle east or normal in my opinion. 

Agree. Primary entry gets you nowt. If you want to be near the front, I’m afraid you have to sell your house and go for Gold/platinum circle etc. 

On 5/26/2022 at 2:44 PM, BenG92 said:

Wonder if Elton brings Charli and Rina. Not the same style but still two of the biggest names in British pop and very LGBT. 

Close enough! Rina was fantastic at Primavera the other day, good addition 

16 minutes ago, BenG92 said:

Not done BST before and support isn't answering my email, can anyone tell me if we can bring in a camping chair? Mother in law isn't gonna last all day and I'd rather not leave her on the floor. 

This is on the BST website.

image.thumb.png.b2c2c526cd01344b5887c31e206ba274.png

7 minutes ago, BenG92 said:

Yeah they just got back to me, dunno how I missed this.

That seems ridiculous considered the average age of an Elton John fan but I guess we'll just bring a blanket for her.

It's because they want you to spunk an extra £200 on VIP chair tickets.

I have two general admission tickets for Elton John that I now won't be using. We were flying from Northern Ireland and the train strikes over those few days are really putting us off. Not only that but we've just received notice from Easyjet that our return flight has been cancelled.  This is the 3rd or 4th booking amendment and we've decided it's not worth the anxiety.

What are my options for selling the tickets? I have checked with AXS and there doesn't seem to be an option to sell back through the official site. Appreciate any advice on this.

6 hours ago, BruceBuffer said:

I have two general admission tickets for Elton John that I now won't be using. We were flying from Northern Ireland and the train strikes over those few days are really putting us off. Not only that but we've just received notice from Easyjet that our return flight has been cancelled.  This is the 3rd or 4th booking amendment and we've decided it's not worth the anxiety.

What are my options for selling the tickets? I have checked with AXS and there doesn't seem to be an option to sell back through the official site. Appreciate any advice on this.

Twickets is a good shout.

9 hours ago, BruceBuffer said:

Think it depends what ticket delivery method you chose.

if you used Axs Mobile ID think you can transfer the tickets to someone else. You might have to sell them via Twickets or something?

https://faqs.axs.co.uk/

On 5/24/2022 at 8:54 AM, LazyDavid said:

Springsteen has announced his 2023 European tour (minus UK & Belgium), seems to be a gap from 1st - 11th July which could be around the time BST happens next year

I really, really hope not, but rumours suggest it will be so.☹️

12 hours ago, Damsonz said:

I really, really hope not, but rumours suggest it will be so.☹️

I'm surprised by that given I thought the experience of whenever it was they cut the sound for his set would've been off-putting to return to that part of London. Unless there's still residual joy from the time he filmed a gig there.