BST 2022

Matt42

39 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Could they be at the O2?

Possibly but I think all the European shows are festivals and I heard/saw on a forum (here or download) that they only wanted to play festivals next year but obviously I’m not sure how true that is but BST is the last one available that they’d be suitable for I believe? 

• 2 weeks later...

Holy shit

Its the Rolling Stones isn’t it?

I checked IORR and it says that they are expected to announce a tour in the next few weeks. They wouldn’t need help selling tickets at all.

Plus the Stones said they were playing festivals this year.

43 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Holy shit

Its the Rolling Stones isn’t it?

I checked IORR and it says that they are expected to announce a tour in the next few weeks. They wouldn’t need help selling tickets at all.

Plus the Stones said they were playing festivals this year.

Ah yes, can't wait to see The "Rolling" Stones at my favourite festival, American Express presents BST Hyde Park

22 hours ago, Chef said:

Does anyone here actually know who the last headliner is or are we all just speculating?

I've completely lost track of who it could or couldn't be. 

17 hours ago, jannybruck said:

Likely Metallica given their tour gaps and lack of anything UK based.

I asked brave sir if it was Metallica or the Rolling Stones and he said no. He said it’s probably a band I wouldn’t the that interested in + there’s no guarantee it will actually happen anymore.

On 1/15/2022 at 11:51 AM, Matt42 said:

I asked brave sir if it was Metallica or the Rolling Stones and he said no. He said it’s probably a band I wouldn’t the that interested in + there’s no guarantee it will actually happen anymore.

Cheers. Not being familiar with you musical taste's, what might be a band you're not that interested in? 

For what it's worth - BST have their licence hearing next week, which will determine whether they're allowed any further events in June/July beyond what's already announced.

https://committees.westminster.gov.uk/ieListDocuments.aspx?CId=226&MId=5851

Looking at the report, it looks likely that they get the go ahead.

• 3 weeks later...