BST 2022

Matt42

4 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Eagles playing Sunday 26th.

Support from Robert Plant & Alison Krauss too. Could be tempted by this depending on ticket prices as it will probably work out cheaper than doing a stadium show for them.

I remember looking at prices for Wembley before the pandemic and it was genuinely over £200 for a half decent seat. Crazy money that. 

C7FF9062-EFB5-430F-B8D4-71E9FA2C8C2C.jpeg

5 minutes ago, 49Lawson said:

Support from Robert Plant & Alison Krauss too. Could be tempted by this depending on ticket prices as it will probably work out cheaper than doing a stadium show for them.

I remember looking at prices for Wembley before the pandemic and it was genuinely over £200 for a half decent seat. Crazy money that. 

C7FF9062-EFB5-430F-B8D4-71E9FA2C8C2C.jpeg

Was wondering where the Eagles might turn up as Wembley I think have filled their quota of 12 gigs a year for 2022

1 hour ago, Damsonz said:

I'm really disappointed that Grace Jones hasn't been confirmed on the Duran Duran/Chic day, as was originally announced. 
Had tickets but got refund, but if Grace was on I'd have rebooked at once, no question.

I had similar thoughts about Gwen Stefani on that day. I loved No Doubt as a kid and apparently she does a few of their songs in her setlist so with No Doubt having not toured the UK in 20 years I'd figured it'd probably be the closest I can get to seeing them but she's just disappeared from the line-up.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jump said:

I had similar thoughts about Gwen Stefani on that day. I loved No Doubt as a kid and apparently she does a few of their songs in her setlist so with No Doubt having not toured the UK in 20 years I'd figured it'd probably be the closest I can get to seeing them but she's just disappeared from the line-up.

It's really frustrating, isn't it?  That looked like such a great party day.  I suppose it still is, but Grace Jones was a major part of the attraction for me.  What I don't want to see is Grace added to the line-up on a different day as I'm not really interested in any of the others so far.  🤞

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Damsonz said:

It's really frustrating, isn't it?  That looked like such a great party day.  I suppose it still is, but Grace Jones was a major part of the attraction for me.  What I don't want to see is Grace added to the line-up on a different day as I'm not really interested in any of the others so far.  🤞

Just imagining the bizzare world where she's the support for the second Pearl Jam date. (tbh that'd probably increase my chances of going)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, retrokev said:

Got my mrs 2 Adele tickets for the Saturday. Was not as painful as though would  be ,considering how many applied for pre sale and her website crashing. points for me in the bank.

I’m confused, thought they went back on general sale tomoz?!

11 minutes ago, atomised said:

It allowed me to purchase on Ticketmaster today and by the looks of things will continue to do so through til 9am tomorrow

Oh yeah of course, sorry I just meant all the cheap (if that even is the right word at 90 +) sold out. 

11 minutes ago, sisco said:

Oh yeah of course, sorry I just meant all the cheap (if that even is the right word at 90 +) sold out. 

presale was thurs .sold out their allocation in an hour and half through ticketmaster and axs.  think expensive packages from today  and general sale sat at 10. i went in a queue on thurs when got my code at 9.15 of 12000 people,so hate to think what it was at 10 when went on sale

1 hour ago, retrokev said:

presale was thurs .sold out their allocation in an hour and half through ticketmaster and axs.  think expensive packages from today  and general sale sat at 10. i went in a queue on thurs when got my code at 9.15 of 12000 people,so hate to think what it was at 10 when went on sale

This wasnt for just vip packages. Theyve done it before where AMEX gets an allotment of tickets. Its like O2 priority but with a credit card. Barclays used to do the same. 

35 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

One last rock headliner. We’re almost there.

Are they going to run on a 4th weekend?

Or are they confident enough that their application to remove the (7 shows in 21 days) limit will be approved that they'll take the risk of pushing ahead?

• 1 month later...