BST 2022

Matt42

23 hours ago, Matt42 said:

Yeah really bizarre would have predicted it. BST guys must feel over the moon if they’ve managed to bag one of the biggest comebacks of the decade so far… (ahead of stadium shows).

Their bank account must certainly be feeling it!

24 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Dunno why people are so shocked. It's not like she's headlining Download.

It's Hyde Park, one of the most famous and prestigious venues in London, it holds 65k minimum and she's never played it before.

It's another major venue for her to tick off. 

I think it's more that last time out she was due to play 4 nights at Wembley stadium. What could potentially be a 1 night engagement at Hyde park seems a bit odd by comparison

On 10/10/2021 at 9:14 AM, Matt42 said:

Should think we will have an announcement this week.

What do you think. 🤔

2 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Yeah. Still not convinced she’ll be here, even if it means foregoing mountains of prestige.

Yeah, cause those Elton John dates and Billie Eilish dates werent accurate. Ok……

5 hours ago, atomised said:

I think it's more that last time out she was due to play 4 nights at Wembley stadium. What could potentially be a 1 night engagement at Hyde park seems a bit odd by comparison

Might be the only big venue still available next summer to be honest. Places like Wembley will still be working through the backlog of previously cancelled gigs. Plus Earnest Ed got in before her and nabbed a load of dates.

1 hour ago, charlierc said:

Presumably the announcement of this might wait until after Coldplay's shows go on sale as I doubt the ticket sites would cope with the demand for both Adele and Coldplay tickets going on sale on the same day. Though would be interesting to see them try.

Adele should be announced tomoz

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, RaphPH said:

Adele could do multiple nights or just do one big Hyde park gig and then do ten nights at the o2 later in the year after this one sells out very quickly 

She prefer fewer, big shows i'm pretty sure due to stagefright

On 10/18/2021 at 5:02 PM, TGCarr said:

Would The Weeknd be a shout now he's doing stadiums next summer instead?

It sounds like he's aiming for full stadium shows with his own massive production rather than a festival set-up like this would be. Though that's assuming any of them have slots free next summer, given Wembley, Emirates, Tottenham and Olympic Stadiums all have a ton of stuff.

There's probably one I'm missing that's yet to have bookings to such a degree. Twickenham, maybe?

• Upvote 1