Jump to content

Covid cases from boardmasters...... Leading to beautiful days


guypjfreak
 Share

Recommended Posts

Iow starts today.. See what happens... Some of The islanders are right pissed off that it's even going ahead but like giddings or what ever his name is said.. It's no more dangerous than going to the super market 

I reckon by next year those passports will be a thing and Boris will be gone..... Who ever takes over will be just as shit but as they say the grass is greener etc etc 

If I'm not making sense unlucky 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, northernringo said:

There is increasing pressure being put on them to allow it as soon as possible. AFAIK, the rest of the UK can have indoor concerts.

ROI have given a date for their resumption too.

Oh wow yeah that does need to happen soon if even ROI are going to do it! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not sure where to post thing but after a negative lateral flow test followed by a PCR result early today, fortunately it's not covid. Both tests were simultaneously suggested/requested from the practise although the second person said I should have been told to go straight for the PCR. Been struggling with a very deep and heavy cough since late Monday/Tuesday morning getting worse which I rarely have these days. It's very shit and night and first thing in the morning but Drs initial though is a heavy viral infection emphasised by asthma. Cause of it who knows, I shall consult that after I arrange today to try speak again. It's absolutely battered my chest and top of my stomach.

Edited by thewayiam
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, thewayiam said:

Not sure where to post thing but after a negative lateral flow test followed by a PCR result early today, fortunately it's not covid. Both tests were simultaneously suggested/requested from the practise although the second person said I should have been told to go straight for the PCR. Been struggling with a very deep and heavy cough since late Monday/Tuesday morning getting worse which I rarely have these days. It's very shit and night and first thing in the morning but Drs initial though is a heavy viral infection emphasised by asthma. Cause of it who knows, I shall consult that after I arrange today to try speak again. It's absolutely battered my chest and top of my stomach.

I've heard lots of people have the exact same problem, namely my brothers girlfriend who's needed antibiotics for it, she's had 2 separate tests which were both negative. I wonder if it's some sort of super cold/flu as no one was exposed to it over last winter so it's come back badly like this 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Chapple12345 said:

I've heard lots of people have the exact same problem, namely my brothers girlfriend who's needed antibiotics for it, she's had 2 separate tests which were both negative. I wonder if it's some sort of super cold/flu as no one was exposed to it over last winter so it's come back badly like this 

Not sure. I've been given steroid tablets to get the muscles and soreness under control in the chest which is helping.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Chapple12345 said:

I've heard lots of people have the exact same problem, namely my brothers girlfriend who's needed antibiotics for it, she's had 2 separate tests which were both negative. I wonder if it's some sort of super cold/flu as no one was exposed to it over last winter so it's come back badly like this 

Its festival flu. Considering everyone has not been in those elements for a long while our bodies can’t deal with extra dust/pollen/smoke and this happens. Add in the fatigue and the immune system isnt ready to deal. Tons of people at american festivals have gotten the same thing the last couple months. The irony is the moment you stop wearing a mask at a festival cause you feel “free” is the moment this creeps up. I was just at my first festival last weekend and the grass had been destroyed be ause there was one the prior weekend in the same place. It was insanely dusty so covering your face was ideal. I also took allergy medicine all weekend to prevent anything from really being an issue and im fine now. Im sure quite a bit of people inhaled their fare share and arent feeling too good. Also took a covid test a few days ago and negative.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, thewayiam said:

Not sure. I've been given steroid tablets to get the muscles and soreness under control in the chest which is helping.

There are plenty of viruses etc going around and the moment. The general consensus is that we have lost our immunity that we all have to the usual bugs that do the rounds. I was informed at work that a number of viruses that only effect young kids are now hospitalising older people as oddly we need constant exposure to them to keep immunity.

Glad to hear the steroids are helping with the symptoms. Hope you are on the mend but if not chase your doctor.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Dales said:

There are plenty of viruses etc going around and the moment. The general consensus is that we have lost our immunity that we all have to the usual bugs that do the rounds. I was informed at work that a number of viruses that only effect young kids are now hospitalising older people as oddly we need constant exposure to them to keep immunity.

Glad to hear the steroids are helping with the symptoms. Hope you are on the mend but if not chase your doctor.

Cheers dude. Yeah I'm getting there. They've took the soreness from the chest muscles down. The cough is still a bastard especially at night but a viral thing might take a few weeks. Out the blue, the Dr suggested it sounds like i got it somehow and it mixed my my asthmas and caused fireworks. First proper thing in about 4 years I've had with asthma. The sound of my sead throat is very much repairing too. Returned to work today

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, thewayiam said:

Not sure. I've been given steroid tablets to get the muscles and soreness under control in the chest which is helping.

How’s your appetite on the steroids? I became an eating machine while on them. Which ones did they give you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...