Funny festival f*ck up stories - I want to hear from you!

Adam Bloodworth

Hiya, 

I'm a journalist writing a funny/joyous piece about the worst/best festival f*ck up stories. Do you have an amazing story? I want to hear from you! Has your tent blown away with all your stuff in? Did you wake up in a dance test with the music still playing? Puke on a punter? Get in touch in DMs, below my message on here or on my email, Adam.t.bloodworth {at] gmail dot com

Today would be ideal as we're pulling this together early this week. 

Thanks, Adam

22 minutes ago, Adam Bloodworth said:

Hiya, 

I'm a journalist writing a funny/joyous piece about the worst/best festival f*ck up stories. Do you have an amazing story? I want to hear from you! Has your tent blown away with all your stuff in? Did you wake up in a dance test with the music still playing? Puke on a punter? Get in touch in DMs, below my message on here or on my email, Adam.t.bloodworth {at] gmail dot com

Thanks, Adam

Hello Adam

What publication is it for? I might not have any funny stories but I do have standards.

Thanks

• Upvote 3

On 8/24/2021 at 6:18 PM, Adam Bloodworth said:

Hiya, 

Thanks, Adam

Hiya,

I’m a poster on eFestivals writing snarky/cynical/passive aggressive replies to new people who’re trying to help inform their new journalistic projects. Do you have an employer? I want to hear from you! Were you involved in Leveson? Did Piers encourage you to purchase a burner? Did Wootton promise you a leg up? Denigrate Liverpool? Get in touch right here so we know who we’re dealing with. 

Thanks, Kalifire

Edited by kalifire
  • Upvote 2

Oh it was gorgeousness and gorgeosity made flesh. The trombones crunched redgold under my bed, and behind my gulliver the trumpets three-wise silverflamed, and there by the door the timps rolling through my guts and out again crunched like candy thunder. Oh, it was wonder of wonders. And then, a bird of like rarest spun heavenmetal, or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now, came the violin solo above all the other strings, and those strings were like a cage of silk round my bed. Then flute and oboe bored, like worms of like platinum, into the thick thick toffee gold and silver. I was in such bliss, my brothers.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, hfuhruhurr said:

Oh it was gorgeousness and gorgeosity made flesh. The trombones crunched redgold under my bed, and behind my gulliver the trumpets three-wise silverflamed, and there by the door the timps rolling through my guts and out again crunched like candy thunder. Oh, it was wonder of wonders. And then, a bird of like rarest spun heavenmetal, or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now, came the violin solo above all the other strings, and those strings were like a cage of silk round my bed. Then flute and oboe bored, like worms of like platinum, into the thick thick toffee gold and silver. I was in such bliss, my brothers.

Genius. Thank you.

4 hours ago, hfuhruhurr said:

4 hours ago, hfuhruhurr said:

I enjoyed Lizzo on West Holts too...a quite lovely review.