Saving tickets to Google Pay

m4tt

2 minutes ago, foolee said:

Got a horrible feeling about tomorrow as no parking or early entry tickets and nothing back from ticketmaster. Think there will be a big queue at the box office and hopefully they’ll be able to give me something when I get there 🤷‍♂️

Are they both showing on your ticket master account? If so you should be ok and get them eventually.

About 15 years ago they cancelled my ticket because the payment failed. They didnt inform me it was cancelled...... 

3 minutes ago, m4tt said:

Are they both showing on your ticket master account? If so you should be ok and get them eventually.

About 15 years ago they cancelled my ticket because the payment failed. They didnt inform me it was cancelled...... 

That’s delightful! Yeah both showing on the account and I’ve printed off the confirmation so hopefully be alright tomorrow. Just hoping the queue isn’t big 😂

1 hour ago, foolee said:

Got a horrible feeling about tomorrow as no parking or early entry tickets and nothing back from ticketmaster. Think there will be a big queue at the box office and hopefully they’ll be able to give me something when I get there 🤷‍♂️

Is it the hexagon you have to go to? one of my mates just tried transfering after the deadline and now his tickets have gone. If so have you got any clue what sort of time they open tomorrow?

4 minutes ago, Known-Radio said:

Is it the hexagon you have to go to? one of my mates just tried transfering after the deadline and now his tickets have gone. If so have you got any clue what sort of time they open tomorrow?

Maybe call the Hexagon. They might not be able to help but sounds like you're more likely to get to speak to someone than calling ticketmaster.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Known-Radio said:

No idea as not spoken to anyone. Our parking is white car park so just going to go there and hope for the best really! I think there’s usually a box office there but not sure on the other car parks or where the main one is. If you get any more news do you mind posting on here? 

7 minutes ago, foolee said:

No idea as not spoken to anyone. Our parking is white car park so just going to go there and hope for the best really! I think there’s usually a box office there but not sure on the other car parks or where the main one is. If you get any more news do you mind posting on here? 

yeah of course mate. my mates parking in white as well, im in green.

1 minute ago, Known-Radio said:

yeah of course mate. my mates parking in white as well, im in green.

Thanks mate, going to try ring and get some more out of them later so I’ll let you know if I hear anything on what todo. Just make sure he goes prepared with his confirmation etc. and they can’t refuse entry when someone has purchased tickets. Not ideal the day before you go to a festival and need to pack etc. 

1 minute ago, foolee said:

Thanks mate, going to try ring and get some more out of them later so I’ll let you know if I hear anything on what todo. Just make sure he goes prepared with his confirmation etc. and they can’t refuse entry when someone has purchased tickets. Not ideal the day before you go to a festival and need to pack etc. 

yeah he's on the case as well. he's a complete plonker, had the tickets this morning but went to transfer one of his to his girlfriend even tho he's arriving with her anyway.

2 minutes ago, Known-Radio said:

yeah he's on the case as well. he's a complete plonker, had the tickets this morning but went to transfer one of his to his girlfriend even tho he's arriving with her anyway.

Nightmare, he should’ve just put it on his wallet and sent it over on air drop.