BD 2021 Reviews

blutarsky

18 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Some times.. And some times it works but this time I just saw him and said hi... We've met before only I was sober this time lol

So think I met about 6 efesters.. Who are youuuuuuuu plus a few glasto stewards which was great... 

I've got a Tim ..... Who said hi you pjfreak.... a couple of. Chris's... We were a bit off our heads as I did the old son supply line.... Its something I enjoy... Watching my friends have a good time... I hope I at least spent some time with you and was on best behaviour.... I can't remember a festival where I was so normal.... 

I had quite a lot anxiety until the cider kicked in lol

Went into normal mode for NMA and the levs 

.. One bad bit of news is one of our lot has come down with covid so please do your checks 

P6210776.JPG

Don't forget the sexy one in fishnets 😉

On 8/25/2021 at 6:48 PM, zico martin said:

Ha yeah I was one of those sitting behind you for hours thinking I was sure I recognised your face. God knows how but good to finally meet up with someone else from here!

Yeah, I was right next to you, with @guypjfreak just in front of us. It was nice to see you both... We even shared some of Guy's hooch (cheers old son), which tasted better than it looked lol...

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Quark said:

Ah gutted I didn't say hello now old son! Glad the anxiety sorted itself out over the weekend 🙂

No worries... Would say next time but I'm retiring ...I reckon I'll take up bird watching lol 

1 hour ago, Stave_1974 said:

Yeah, I was right next to you, with @guypjfreak just in front of us. It was nice to see you both... We even shared some of Guy's hooch (cheers old son), which tasted better than it looked lol...

Yea you did.. Should have been there day before.. The wife's drinks came out that day.. I actually remember all this................. Until about 3 hours later then I was too off me head... Luckily I'd rationed my sweets cos my mates are animals lol... We're a happy bunch of old sons.. They got kicked out of the theatre tent about that time lol... 

10 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

No worries... Would say next time but I'm retiring ...I reckon I'll take up bird watching lol 

You've retired from festivals more often than I've had just one final rugby match 😄

Pretty sure I'll see you at another one

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Quark said:

You've retired from festivals more often than I've had just one final rugby match 😄

Pretty sure I'll see you at another one

Yea I know but this time I mean it... Obviously I've got to go to the next glasto... BUT...... 

34 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

Don’t take this the wrong way but for some reason  @Pinhead I thought you would look lot younger! 

its weird you sort of have a picture in your mind (well I do ) of what you think people might look like .... I bumped into @incident and im not actually sure what I expected but it wasnt who i met 🙂 

9 minutes ago, Skelts said:

I always thought spg stood for Special Patrol Gerbil but maybe that’s because I used to love the Young Ones and nobody else would get the reference!

indeed, and people of a certain sort of age do remember, just happens to be my initials too.

and thanks re photos 

• Upvote 1