Radiohead 2022?

Mouseboy11

29 minutes ago, Graphic Design Pete said:

That's absolutely mental. You could see Wet Leg, a better band, 10 times for that cash.

That's if you can manage to get a ticket. Most of their shows have been sold out for months. Been trying to get one for Manchester in April for a couple of months with no luck yet.

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Miyn said:

I've heard online that it's going to be Thin Thing. I don't know where I saw it, either on FB or Reddit, so I can't provide a source.

They did put a short clip of them rehearsing it on Twitter so I reckon you're right.

I hope we get an album release date/confirmation with this one other than these drawn out singles.

Just now, stuartbert two hats said:

What's Ed up to this year? He kind of missed being able to promote EOB. I'd be there if he played.

I think like June last year when he as doing those Instagram lives he mentioned he was feeling a bit down. Think it must have been a bit of a kick in the teeth for him to assemble a band, release a record and then the pandemic hit. He used to be active on social media a lot and has slowed down a bunch.

17 minutes ago, scatteredscreens said:

I think like June last year when he as doing those Instagram lives he mentioned he was feeling a bit down. Think it must have been a bit of a kick in the teeth for him to assemble a band, release a record and then the pandemic hit. He used to be active on social media a lot and has slowed down a bunch.

That's a shame, he's always seemed like a thoroughly good bloke. He was all fired up as well. Must be really hard being in the shadow of Jonny and Thom.