Radiohead 2022?

Mouseboy11

That song fucking rips. In a way I wish it was Radiohead who were tearing things up again like this, but maybe the other members aren’t too much in to that vibe anymore (or there could be a multitude of other reasons).

Anyway, really looking forward to the album. Might even try for tickets if I’m feeling particularly foolish come Friday morning even though I really can’t afford it and it is a lot.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Might even try for tickets if I’m feeling particularly foolish come Friday morning even though I really can’t afford it and it is a lot.

There's a presale tomorrow - no time announced yet but they'll email the mailing list at some stage during the day.

8 minutes ago, RaphPH said:

Going to 11am show noticed this in the email

- No filming or photography will be permitted at this show. All ticket holders will be required to cover the camera lens on their phone with the sticker provided as a condition of entry.

🤣🤣🤣

Seems a bit excessive - Kate Bush just asked everyone nicely in pre show material not to film and it pretty much worked. 

I went for 11am Sunday too. I’m on Dry Jan so that felt like a good time to avoid having a drink during the gig 😊 

5 minutes ago, Mackem said:

🤣🤣🤣

Seems a bit excessive - Kate Bush just asked everyone nicely in pre show material not to film and it pretty much worked. 

I went for 11am Sunday too. I’m on Dry Jan so that felt like a good time to avoid having a drink during the gig 😊 

Good luck enforcing people who can easily just rip off sticker again 

48 minutes ago, Hutchmaster said:

Didn't get a sniff in the presale. I always seem to do poorly on fast selling tickets on DICE; is it better to stick on the ticket page and wait for it to go live (as in does it auto refresh when tickets go on sale?) or to tap into it bang on the dot at 9am?

This time it was just a question of putting the code in, being told it was too early for the sale then repeatedly hitting unlock until the clock struck 2

30 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Just looked at Dice at the 1am gig is still available.

Still don't think I can justify the 77 notes though.

Do it. It’s not just the gig. It’s the documentary and something else that I’ve forgotten. 

Plus if they’re selling the livestream then it must be a pretty decent setup. The musics like the more rocky Radiohead. I think it’ll be class and don’t think The Smile will do too much in the future like all side projects, Especially something like this at Magazine London. 

• 3 weeks later...