Radiohead 2022?

Mouseboy11

Just got back from Green Man, caught a bit of BC Camplight and ended up stood next to Thom Yorke. He said that Radiohead are going to be playing next year and probably The Smile too although didn’t say if they were headlining.

(I wasn’t sure it was him at first but then he started doing the Lotus Flower dance to I Only Drink When I’m Drunk)

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

I have absolutely no idea if this is a piss take or not because of the final line…

But I’ll go for the bait: It seems far too soon for them to be back headlining, especially after actively avoiding headlining between ‘03 and ‘17 because they didn’t want to be seen as a house band. I’m sure members will be there in some capacity as they always are, and The Smile being there instead of Thom solo seems a good bet, but not the full band headlining. 

42 minutes ago, Mouseboy11 said:

Just got back from Green Man, caught a bit of BC Camplight and ended up stood next to Thom Yorke. He said that Radiohead are going to be playing next year and probably The Smile too although didn’t say if they were headlining.

(I wasn’t sure it was him at first but then he started doing the Lotus Flower dance to I Only Drink When I’m Drunk)

perrito-sorprendido.gif

1 hour ago, Mouseboy11 said:

Mega scoop dude! Hilarious that he actually does that dance irl.

Playing as in playing Glastonbury, or just back touring?

Edit: sorry just to re-read and it's clear you meant Glastonbury. Very weird...surely they're not headlining again after a one festival (albeit 4 year) gap? But the only other option would be a secret set, and I doubt he'd be spilling those beans.

Edited by jparx