Which music band is your favorite?

Williamrick_59

• 1 month later...

Are BTS a band?

I dont really have a favourite band but if I did it would be one from The Cure, Depeche Mode, The Smiths, Primal Scream, The Damned, The Stone Roses, Radiohead, Adam & the Ants, Siouxsie & the Banshees, Manic Street Preachers, The Mission, The House of Love, Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds or New Order.

Sorry, not really answered your question but as The Cure, Depeche Mode & The Smiths came to mind first its probably one of them or maybe I cant choose between them.

However, by the end of the week it could well be Rick Astley & the Blossoms. 

01. Muse

02. Rage agains the Machine

03. Pearl Jam

04. Tool

05. The Strokes

06. Nine Inch Nails

07. Radiohead

08. The Cure

09. Deftones

10. Red Hot Chili Peppers

Honorable mentions: Arctic Monkeys, Incubus, Queens of the Stone Age, The Smiths, The Killers, Kings of Leon, Faith No More, The 1975 and many more

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Hullabaloo92 said:

Honorable mentions: Arctic Monkeys, Incubus, Queens of the Stone Age, The Smiths, The Killers, Kings of Leon, Faith No More, The 1975 and many more

I thought the same at what point do you stop 😀I could have gone on to add The Killers ,Placebo, QOTSA, Pearl Jam, The Stokes........

This thread is a good reminder that there is just so much good music outthere to have a definative fav.