Finsbury Park 2022

gfa

9 minutes ago, Tom Wykes said:

Kawala have said they have an announcement today at 6pm? Reckon it could be them playing Community festival as they fit the sort of act who could play

Great spot - probably confirms 6pm then 🙂 

• 3 months later...

bluenova picked out that Pale Waves had been dopped from the Madcool poster. As they are a band that both me and my partner like, I googled too try to find out why.

They are touring the US with 5 seconds of Summer including Community date, so we can scratch them off ☹️

On 6/9/2022 at 9:26 PM, Dales said:

bluenova picked out that Pale Waves had been dopped from the Madcool poster. As they are a band that both me and my partner like, I googled too try to find out why.

They are touring the US with 5 seconds of Summer including Community date, so we can scratch them off ☹️

Really? That's kind of a shit, especially if they've not said anything. I wonder who will replace them. Draft in Sea Girls and we'll call it an upgrade (would make the core lineup all male though). 

49 minutes ago, thatTFBguy said:

Really? That's kind of a shit, especially if they've not said anything. I wonder who will replace them. Draft in Sea Girls and we'll call it an upgrade (would make the core lineup all male though). 

Well as Pale Waves have not made any announcement but canceling European dates. I assume that Community will not replace them and just say they found out to late to draft in a replacement. Also they are on the third line down and so doubt they will be that bothered about looking for anyone.

10 hours ago, Dales said:

Well as Pale Waves have not made any announcement but canceling European dates. I assume that Community will not replace them and just say they found out to late to draft in a replacement. Also they are on the third line down and so doubt they will be that bothered about looking for anyone.

You may well be right. Bit shit if so but oh well Circa Waves/Wombats/Two Door is more than enough for me. 

bought tickets a few days ago for this, will be my 4th community always good fun! I reckon pale waves will be replaced though as theres still a good month to go and its a fairly big slot. not fussed by them at all, lots of better options imo