Finsbury Park 2022

gfa

46 minutes ago, iistroudley said:

Who we all thinking then? I hope it isn’t them but I reckon it’ll be royal blood headlining

Royal Blood, Wolf Alice - someone like that.

I was hoping for Sam Fender but he’s already doing a Finsbury Park gig anyway so doubt it.

The 1975 are active all of a sudden, and they had that Finsbury Park gig planned in 2019, but I’m guessing they’re too big to headline Community now.

53 minutes ago, Jack.194 said:

Royal Blood, Wolf Alice - someone like that.

I was hoping for Sam Fender but he’s already doing a Finsbury Park gig anyway so doubt it.

The 1975 are active all of a sudden, and they had that Finsbury Park gig planned in 2019, but I’m guessing they’re too big to headline Community now.

Would love love love 1975 sadly their show in Japan in august is labelled as their first one back so I think that’s off the cards. 

Rogue shout but Don broco for a high slot? Played a few years back, headlined slam dunk and just had a UK number 1

1 hour ago, SCG95 said:

Lovebox is pencilled in for Sat 16th, so I guess it’ll be a wknd either side..? 

https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/lovebox

Wolf Alice are playing their 3 London tour dates this wknd, so ties in nicely with an announcement next week…

Thanks for that as I have tickets for Primal Scream at Ally Pally for the 16th and so hoping that Commmunity would not clash. Which opens up the posability of even more concerts if Community is on another weekend. If you have the stage up for another weekend, you might as well use it.