Rock for People 2022

Newjem

1 hour ago, calise said:

Hi, I've just upgraded from camping to hotel but my adult children are still camping, can we join them in the campsite without a camping ticket or is it restricted entrance?

The campsite has separate entrance and you need camping ticket to get in.

Edited by Newjem

I have camping booked, but wondering if I should stay in a nearby town instead.. 

How safe is camping at rfp for a solo female? I know Czech people know how to party, but that also makes me scared, being in a tent alone with super drunk/high people around me.. 

If I decide to stay in a nearby town, that's about 20km away, how much would a taxi be? (If anyone knows) and do you have to book it or are there enough at the festival site (after a headlining show? 

31 minutes ago, 365recklessdays said:

I have camping booked, but wondering if I should stay in a nearby town instead.. 

How safe is camping at rfp for a solo female? I know Czech people know how to party, but that also makes me scared, being in a tent alone with super drunk/high people around me.. 

If I decide to stay in a nearby town, that's about 20km away, how much would a taxi be? (If anyone knows) and do you have to book it or are there enough at the festival site (after a headlining show? 

RfP is generally a very safe festival, lots of young folks and positive vibe. This year it's much bigger but I don't expect massive differences.

Camp used to have a section for solo travellers, I would suggest to write RfP a message on FB/Insta to check about this year.

Re staying in town - Hradec is an obvious choice, there are a few extra hotel packages on sale via festival web according to their socials so you might try that. Taxis are available at the gate, prices to Pardubice (I reckon you mean that one, right?) could be around 40E but it's a pure guess.

Again, hard to say for sure, after pandemic break everything feels like a first time, see Primavera...

1 hour ago, 365recklessdays said:

Czech festivals are generally way safer than the UK ones. I've never heard of anyone being raped or beaten at RfP, there were obviously some cases of people getting robbed in the past but there will be lockers where you can keep your valuables safe.

Czech people definitely know how to party but we're not animals 😉

• 2 weeks later...

Last min lineup updates:

- Wet Leg, Eyes Set To Kill, Kid Brunswick, Diamante, Sophie And the Giants, Slothrust, Sundara Karma cancelled

-  Masked Wolf, Skindred, Hacktivist, Frank Zummo (drummer Sum 41 - solo show), The Stickmen Project, Cassyette, Eyelar, Lenka Dusilová solo, 7krát3 & Igor Ochepovsky, Redzed, Lazer Viking, DOMI, Lighthouse Keeper, Cigarette Syndrome added

Masked Wolf & Skindred are apparently the missing subs