Rock for People 2022

Newjem

1 hour ago, kjvffm said:

Do people have a rough estimate of what a typical bar price would be at RFP? Used to English festivals with their £6-7 pints

Beer is much cheaper and I dare to say better 😉 Pint is under £2, plus there's a choice of 20+ different beers, from craft ones to big brands. Pretty much anything is 2-3x cheaper...

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Ferda said:

Beer is much cheaper and I dare to say better 😉 Pint is under £2, plus there's a choice of 20+ different beers, from craft ones to big brands. Pretty much anything is 2-3x cheaper...

I had no doubt it would be better! I'll be flying over from the UK so not able to bring much of anything with me just wanted a sense of how much to budget for the bars!

56 minutes ago, kjvffm said:

I had no doubt it would be better! I'll be flying over from the UK so not able to bring much of anything with me just wanted a sense of how much to budget for the bars!

With a standard Reading/Leeds budget you'll get a royal treatment 😉

Honestly, you'll be just fine, UK fests are on the expensive side, Reading is is always the largest budget item on my list

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
12 hours ago, Ferda said:

Great additions so far!

Just wonder who the last 4 names are. My dream scenario would be Deftones & Turnstile but perhaps it's too much to expect?

Turnstile seem like a reasonable expectation. Deftones are too big, yeah