Jump to content

Still no tickets


Jools H
 Share

Recommended Posts

Despite emails to both seetickets and info@beautiful days I still haven’t got tickets 

seetickets has not even replied! 
I have booking number and confirmation of  purchase email 

is anyone else having trouble. It’s stressing me out !! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

All over this on social media. The issue from what I can gather is Seetickets have told the organisers they have sent all the tickets, which is clearly not the case. My order status still shows as 'Tickets will be sent by special delivery...'

One guy had a despatch notification on the 6th Aug with a tracking number, he spoke to the post office who said that parcel hasn't been handed to them yet. 

Absolute farce. Have emailed the festival twice and no response and don't even think about trying to get in touch with Seetickets

Juat really poor all round. I know if we get in we'll have a great weekend but to be honest this has really put me off booking Beautiful Days again. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Jools H said:

Despite emails to both seetickets and info@beautiful days I still haven’t got tickets 

seetickets has not even replied! 
I have booking number and confirmation of  purchase email 

is anyone else having trouble. It’s stressing me out !! 

 

10 hours ago, electronicfreq said:

In the same boat

 

1 hour ago, Flaminglippy said:

Yep, same here. Beautiful Days appear to think its a postal issue, however on Seetickets it still shows they haven't despatched mine.

My guess is we will end up collecting on the gate

 

50 minutes ago, Flaminglippy said:

All over this on social media. The issue from what I can gather is Seetickets have told the organisers they have sent all the tickets, which is clearly not the case. My order status still shows as 'Tickets will be sent by special delivery...'

One guy had a despatch notification on the 6th Aug with a tracking number, he spoke to the post office who said that parcel hasn't been handed to them yet. 

Absolute farce. Have emailed the festival twice and no response and don't even think about trying to get in touch with Seetickets

Juat really poor all round. I know if we get in we'll have a great weekend but to be honest this has really put me off booking Beautiful Days again. 

No idea if they can help but problems with tickets bought through the levellers own site (highly recommended to use this) were sorted quickly by emailing 


info@levellers.co.uk

 

Hope it might help you all

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

 

 

 

No idea if they can help but problems with tickets bought through the levellers own site (highly recommended to use this) were sorted quickly by emailing 


info@levellers.co.uk

 

Hope it might help you all

Thanks, worth a try. Nobody else seems to be responding.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If this doesn't get a response I am done to be honest...not prepared to waste anymore time trying to sort it out having sent multiple emails to both the festival & seetickets and god knows how many tweets, only to get told to email them (already have) or they are in the post (no they're not)

I will just ask for a full refund on Wednesday if I've not had any response. 

 

Edited by Flaminglippy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/13/2021 at 10:22 PM, Jools H said:

Despite emails to both seetickets and info@beautiful days I still haven’t got tickets 

seetickets has not even replied! 
I have booking number and confirmation of  purchase email 

is anyone else having trouble. It’s stressing me out !! 

 

On 8/13/2021 at 10:44 PM, electronicfreq said:

In the same boat

Not sure if you guys are on Twitter but finally felt like got somewhere yesterday. The festival have emailed Seetickets about my and two others who's tickets are still not being being shown as sent but have basically said we won't miss out. If you've still not had any joy might be worth replying to their tweet and hopefully they will sort for you at the same time.  

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Flaminglippy said:

 

Not sure if you guys are on Twitter but finally felt like got somewhere yesterday. The festival have emailed Seetickets about my and two others who's tickets are still not being being shown as sent but have basically said we won't miss out. If you've still not had any joy might be worth replying to their tweet and hopefully they will sort for you at the same time.  

Yes, thanks.  Some tweets received from festival saying it will be sorted.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

They've sent out an email with revised line up, plus, "We are aware that some people are still waiting for tickets to arrive due to delays. We appreciate this is frustrating but please be assured if you have booked tickets we will do our best to help and will ensure you are able to attend the event. Please continue to seek clarification from the ticket outlet you purchased from and email details to us at info@beautifuldays.org"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Pinhead said:

They've sent out an email with revised line up, plus, "We are aware that some people are still waiting for tickets to arrive due to delays. We appreciate this is frustrating but please be assured if you have booked tickets we will do our best to help and will ensure you are able to attend the event. Please continue to seek clarification from the ticket outlet you purchased from and email details to us at info@beautifuldays.org"

I don't think they realise you can't get a response from Seetickets. Obviously the BD staff will have a contact there that we don't have access to. I did receive a response from Seetickets after a week but is was a generic 'tickets for this event are being despatched contact us if you haven't received them 48 hours before the event'. From what I can see Seetickets haven't responded to a single message on FB or Twitter. 

Would be surprised if BD, Bloodstock etc use them next year given the problems people have had. Its massively damaging to their reputation. I doubt very much we will do BD again, certainly not through Seetickets.

Was massively relieved when I checked who I had booked Bearded Theory through for next year and it wasn't Seetickets.

Just glad they (BD) have finally acknowledged there is an issue and they working to resolve it, just a shame it took so long to get them to take it seriously. 

Edited by Flaminglippy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

FFS! Just had an email saying they put the tickets in the post today, except the tracking number doesn't work which means the post office doesn't have them yet. 

So what was all that BS about the last ones being posted early last week?

Fuming!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Flaminglippy said:

FFS! Just had an email saying they put the tickets in the post today, except the tracking number doesn't work which means the post office doesn't have them yet. 

So what was all that BS about the last ones being posted early last week?

Fuming!

The ones early last week were from the Levellers purchases. Seetickets are just shit.

Check the code this evening as bulk pic ups are registered as they are prepared but only enter Royal Mail tracking system once actually collected, normally evenings. It can take until the morning though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

The ones early last week were from the Levellers purchases. Seetickets are just shit.

Check the code this evening as bulk pic ups are registered as they are prepared but only enter Royal Mail tracking system once actually collected, normally evenings. It can take until the morning though.

Yeah will have to. To be fair the organisers did say they had spoken to Seetickets and they had said theirs were all sent last week which is a blatant lie. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Flaminglippy said:

FFS! Just had an email saying they put the tickets in the post today, except the tracking number doesn't work which means the post office doesn't have them yet. 

So what was all that BS about the last ones being posted early last week?

Fuming!

The tracking number didn't work on mine at all but they still turned up.  It wasn't the day after the email though, it was the following day, which would be Wednesday in your case and really cutting it fine!  Fingers crossed.  You'll destroy that first cold one once you get in and set up!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Skelts said:

The tracking number didn't work on mine at all but they still turned up.  It wasn't the day after the email though, it was the following day, which would be Wednesday in your case and really cutting it fine!  Fingers crossed.  You'll destroy that first cold one once you get in and set up!

Mate...I'll be bollocking down my entire 4 days worth of ale in the first hour if we actually manage to get in! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Are See always this bad?  I've never had any issues with any gigs or fests I've bought through them before, and received my tix for this year early last week.  But from listening to stories it sounds like they've got a bit of a history?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Quark said:

Are See always this bad?  I've never had any issues with any gigs or fests I've bought through them before, and received my tix for this year early last week.  But from listening to stories it sounds like they've got a bit of a history?

Had issues previously with them but not this bad. The tickets they claimed were sent yesterday are still not even with the post office! (not just mine, at least one other person on Twitter with same issue). Their customer service is non-existent.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The organisers have emailed to say just turn up and we will get you in. I asked whether we would collect at first gate or park up and sort at the main gate, and if they are expecting us to pay for parking again if its the latter and they basically said they havent sorted the specifics out yet, which doesn't fill me with confidence in all honesty 

So we've now got a 4 hour drive up from Brum on the off chance we might get into the festival. 

Edited by Flaminglippy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Flaminglippy said:

The organisers have emailed to say just turn up and we will get you in. I asked whether we would collect at first gate or park up and sort at the main gate, and if they are expecting us to pay for parking again if its the latter and they basically said they havent sorted the specifics out yet, which doesn't fill me with confidence in all honesty 

So we've now got a 4 hour drive up from Brum on the off chance we might get into the festival. 

They do come across as disorganised but they are really not that bad.

Turn up and you will get in, just bring paper copies of all emails and stuff. It will be OK.

Damn annoying for you and I have everythign crossed the postie brings them today or tomorrow for you.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, electronicfreq said:

FYI, just receieved our tickets in the post today.  The post office tracking status went from unknown to delivered.  Happy now these are finally in my hands.

Same here. Literally just been delivered. Bloody hell! 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Flaminglippy said:

Same here. Literally just been delivered. Bloody hell! 

Excellent stuff, glad to hear it!  Nice to know you don't have to go through the ball ache of getting tickets on the gate.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...