Pyramid Subs 2022

Chrisp1986

13 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Lorde looks to be headlining big weekend above George Ezra, so yeah she’s probably subbing. 

Happy to be wrong on this one.

Yeah still going:

Billie, Wolf Alice, Elbow

Macca, NGHFB, HAIM

Kendrick, Lorde, (unannounced Band - although I’m starting to think… could it be Sam Fender)

* I know we had some info on Sam but, I dunno.  He really could do it

Edited by sisco

10 minutes ago, sisco said:

Yeah still going:

Billie, Wolf Alice, Elbow

Macca, NGHFB, HAIM

Kendrick, Lorde, (unannounced Band - although I’m starting to think… could it be Sam Fender)

* I know we had some info on Sam but, I dunno.  He really could do it

I’m still thinking

Billie // TBA // Elbow

Paul // Noel // HAIM

Kendrick // Lorde // Doja

Outside chance Doja is subbing Billie.

Edited by Matt42

15 minutes ago, nikkic said:

Who do you think is Other headliner Saturday? 

TBA

1 minute ago, Radiochicken said:

Where’s this? Website makes it seem like she’s second from bottom on main stage. 

In the thread some guy who was leaking it did the stage splits. 

1 hour ago, Matt42 said:

Lorde looks to be headlining big weekend above George Ezra, so yeah she’s probably subbing. 

Happy to be wrong on this one.

I mean, I like Lorde, but knowing the general crowd for that kind of festival, surely there’s gonna be a mass exodus once Ezra finishes? She’s not exactly got the star power she once had. 

51 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

I mean, I like Lorde, but knowing the general crowd for that kind of festival, surely there’s gonna be a mass exodus once Ezra finishes? She’s not exactly got the star power she once had. 

I think she must have a super good manager.

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

I dunno, her singles from the first two albums were R1 staples. She’ll be fine I’d think.

What’s the info on Royal Blood?

They’ve just dropped a new single. Got a gap in their tour dates from 23-30 June. And have got a UK tour to play earlier in the year, which would make sense why they’re not on the first poster, but would seem like a good fit for a pyramid sub?

3 minutes ago, wilko8 said:

They’ve just dropped a new single. Got a gap in their tour dates from 23-30 June. And have got a UK tour to play earlier in the year, which would make sense why they’re not on the first poster, but would seem like a good fit for a pyramid sub?

Dunno why Glasto/R&L won’t have them

3 minutes ago, wilko8 said:

Somebody had info that they’re not there this year.

21 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

So apparently this isn’t the case and another headliner is coming on that day.

• 2 months later...

Think Sam Fender, Noel, and Lorde are three pretty strong subs. 

Doja, Noel, Lorde would have been much much stronger, but I think they do the job pretty well. I can actually see all subs getting a pretty big crowd… no vampire weekend concerns here I’d say!

2 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Think Sam Fender, Noel, and Lorde are three pretty strong subs. 

Doja, Noel, Lorde would have been much much stronger, but I think they do the job pretty well. I can actually see all subs getting a pretty big crowd… no vampire weekend concerns here I’d say!

Lorde particularly I think will do well, it’s slim pickings for an alternative

1 minute ago, Mouseboy11 said:

Lorde particularly I think will do well, it’s slim pickings for an alternative

I also am quite impressed with her turn out at big weekend. Crowd knew the hits and big weekend is quite a tough crowd.

I think she will do very well. She smashed in 2017 and I think it will be very well attended.

Yeah I didn’t like Solar Power as an album, but what I’ve learned is her first and second albums are so strong she has enough material to lean back on.