Pyramid Subs 2022

Chrisp1986

28 minutes ago, Neondrift said:

21 pilots tour dates line up for the Sunday or possibly Friday. Could be an unexpected contender. One of those big but not big enough to headline acts & would definitely please the mainstream crowd

F9194304-5B67-4FEE-BED3-D5936ACCAC2F.jpeg

not often you see a band playing two different venues back to back in the same city

10 minutes ago, Florian Saucer Attack said:

not often you see a band playing two different venues back to back in the same city

4! looks like they're also doing camden assembly & shepherd's bush empire on that Tuesday & Wednesday bizarrely. not quite sure why but a cool opportunity for fans to see them in those venues

On 1/19/2022 at 8:37 PM, Ddiamondd said:

What if he just wants to hang? Plenty of megastars have a Glasto sized gap in their calendar without needing a slot.

Harry is going to have a big set-up for venues of that size. Maybe he's one of the strongest subs in the festival's history, or maybe he just wants to swan about backstage with Wolfy and Billie.

Thought you said @Woffy and Billie. I want in on that.

17 hours ago, Florian Saucer Attack said:

i agree. I wonder if they told the venues they were playing the other venues

They can easily sell out those venues its only a o2 date combined really. Disclosure are doing Heaven, Brixton and Ally Pally all in a row next month too

On 2/12/2022 at 12:43 PM, gfa said:

They can easily sell out those venues its only a o2 date combined really. Disclosure are doing Heaven, Brixton and Ally Pally all in a row next month too

This is a concept I can get behind. Would be great to see more bands do stuff like this

Just now, RarerThanDandyB said:

Could Nine Inch Nails sub? Could work on the Sunday below Kendrick. 

Kendrick // Nine Inch Nails // Lorde // Diana Ross

I’d absolutely love it, but I really don’t see it happening. Glastonbury really isn’t their crowd these days, especially on in between all those acts and supporting a hip hop act. Guess the closest comparison would be Biffy before Ed, but even they have a more devoted U.K. fan base and more recent hits. NIN subbing just screams another Reading 2013 where Trent is fuming throughout the set and plays a load of new album tracks.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Chrisp1986 said:

Jack White really big enough to sub though?

He's really hard to judge these days. Personally I don't think he will get a high placing. He fucked up his last set here in a massive way and hasn't done anything hugely head turning for years to suggest being forgiven. Obviously I'll be shouted at for sure for this opinion. 

11 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Are biffy clyro too small to sub the Pyramid in the year of 2022? I have no idea what their stock is like atm. 

Nah they’re still big enough I reckon. Not sure if they’d have them back so soon, but if they’re struggling for a sub and they’re down for it then I don’t see why not.