Club Long Covid

MrHew

Hey all. I had Covid back in Feb and still suffering with fatigue, chest pain, brain fog (although MrsHew might say that's not new) and random joint pains. 

I assume I'm not the only on these forums who's suffering so thought I'd set up a place where we can support each other, share things that are working, moan about it when we need to vent.

That doesn't sound like fun at all. I had it back in March last year, took me months and months to get over being breathless walking up stairs / cycling, and I struggled to concentrate most days (arguably still do lol). Most noticable ongoing thing is that I still have a dulled sense of smell 17 months on, but my chest is back to normal.

Hopefully gives you some hope that it can get better, and hope it does for you 👍

21 hours ago, Lucanesque said:

That doesn't sound like fun at all. I had it back in March last year, took me months and months to get over being breathless walking up stairs / cycling, and I struggled to concentrate most days (arguably still do lol). Most noticable ongoing thing is that I still have a dulled sense of smell 17 months on, but my chest is back to normal.

Hopefully gives you some hope that it can get better, and hope it does for you 👍

It certainly does give hope, thank you 🙂 Glad you're chest is ok now. 
Hopefully the sense of smell will come back fully. Although that could be a useful thing when using the long drops...

Had it in Feb, took a while shake it off but still don't have the energy I used to have, lucky really compared to others as smell taste and lungs all seem OK so far. I know younger people who are still feeling effects 12 months on and I really feel for everyone still suffering.