Secret Sets 2021

Jack.194

1 minute ago, Tom Connolly said:

what do we reckon to this Oli coming out with Yungblud stuff?

Potentially could happen as he's brought him out at other concerts but it depends if Oli wants to make the effort to travel to both festival sites (or just the one) for one song. Although i would love to see OBEY live, i don't think i'd be able to stand through an entire YUNGBLUD set again

2 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Bigger than the biggest crowd in Festival history? 

I mean if they’re on early early with no obvious clashes why not. I understand Billies crowd was as you say the biggest ever, but surely it could push it close

2 hours ago, Gerard the Fab said:

I mean if they’re on early early with no obvious clashes why not. I understand Billies crowd was as you say the biggest ever, but surely it could push it close

Id prob not bother. 

I went to see Eilish

5 minutes ago, thescientist said:

Just seen that Waterparks have Reading and Leeds on their tour dates as ‘secret performances’

No space on the main stage so I guess it’ll be in the pit? Unless they’re playing the introducing slot but usually that goes to someone already on the lineup 

Just now, BeddingatReading said:

No space on the main stage so I guess it’ll be in the pit? Unless they’re playing the introducing slot but usually that goes to someone already on the lineup 

Possibly, I could also see them being pushed up to replace MGK if the rumours of him not going are true

1 hour ago, thescientist said:

Possibly, I could also see them being pushed up to replace MGK if the rumours of him not going are true

Waterparks replacing MGK? Really can’t see that. They were 4th down R1 in the 2020 lineup

Edit: Also wrong day to replace MGK

Edited by Quorn

4 minutes ago, Quorn said:

Waterparks replacing MGK? Really can’t see that. They were 4th down R1 in the 2020 lineup

Edit: Also wrong day to replace MGK

Could still happen. Waterparks will be in the country and their tour doesn’t start until the week after. Wouldn’t be too surprised if they bumped Yungblud up into MGK’s slot 

5 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Update on my in the know mum. Assume he meant Larry Pink The Human as Slaves aren’t touring atm and haven’t done anything in a while. Could be R&L on the introducing. What other fests are next weekend that he could do?

71599128-EB9D-47EB-A7AC-A90C92B4C448.jpeg

Backs up that teaser he posted last week. Hope it is Slaves and hope they do Leeds as well