Music Plans & Recommendations

Quark

Someone is doing clashfinder but is not using the right times based on 2019.

If you want something a bit more accurate to give you an idea this one has the actual times right for 95% from 2019.
https://clashfinder.com/s/bd2019

Little |Big Top does not have gaps most of the time and Fri and Sat main stage headliners are 10.30 to midnight so everything else is later too.

Hopefully the person doing it will correct the times.

56 minutes ago, Skelts said:

Dubioza kolektiv can’t make it 😞

Ah that's a shame.

Turin Brakes are very different, but they're great live. And MarthaGunn have been on my list of bands to see for a while so that suits me!

Edited by Quark

Pattern Pusher are worth seeing. In the little big top mid afternoon Saturday. They played last time, got chatting to them, really nice fellas. Young up and coming Exeter band, opened the Pilton Party last time it was on and were hoping that would lead to gig at the festival in 2020.  

1 hour ago, blutarsky said:

Any timings anywhere? We’ll see how baby Blutarsky goes but anything post 8-9pm may be out for me. Not too fussed really, as apart from James most acts I’m interested in are on early doors. 

Here is a clashfinder I did - it is based on timings from 2019 apart from Bimble Inn  who have given set start times.

https://clashfinder.com/s/bdmatt

There is another one for this year out there but timings are not, I don't think, right.

The exact times are when you arrive in the programme - and Little Big Top often runs late

• Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, Skelts said:

Pattern Pusher are worth seeing. In the little big top mid afternoon Saturday. They played last time, got chatting to them, really nice fellas. Young up and coming Exeter band, opened the Pilton Party last time it was on and were hoping that would lead to gig at the festival in 2020.  

Yeah saw them at Bearded Theory and they were decent...my other half loved them so she is well happy

Shame about Dubioza Kolektiv but we thought they were unlikely to make it. 

2 hours ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Here is a clashfinder I did - it is based on timings from 2019 apart from Bimble Inn  who have given set start times.

There is another one for this year out there but timings are not, I don't think, right.

The exact times are when you arrive in the programme - and Little Big Top often runs late

Thanx for doing this Matt. What happened to Killing Joke? Weren't they meant to be playing?  Gutted about Dubioza Kolektiv, though I thought it would be unlikely they would make it 

4 hours ago, Curlygirl said:

Thanx for doing this Matt. What happened to Killing Joke? Weren't they meant to be playing?  Gutted about Dubioza Kolektiv, though I thought it would be unlikely they would make it 

Don't remember ever seeing KJ on the list before, but then if I forget my glasses I miss most things.

10 hours ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Where do you get that from?

9 hours ago, Skelts said:

Been wondering the same! If SoR is Shades of Rhythm, they’re on at midnight and NMA finish at 10😂

Another impact of a long day @guypjfreak?!

Yea I was just looking at lines not times lol 

On 8/14/2021 at 9:04 AM, Nobody Interesting said:

Lovely stuff, could be a whole lot worse for me. My only major one is The Big Moon vs Gary Numan, not seen either of them and really wanted to see both. Never mind.

Gentlemens Dub Club vs 3 Daft Monkeys, but I've seen 3DM loads of times. From The Jam and Ferocious Dog have a bit of a crossover.

1 hour ago, Quark said:

Lovely stuff, could be a whole lot worse for me. My only major one is The Big Moon vs Gary Numan, not seen either of them and really wanted to see both. Never mind.

Gentlemens Dub Club vs 3 Daft Monkeys, but I've seen 3DM loads of times. From The Jam and Ferocious Dog have a bit of a crossover.

Ferocious Dog and Funke are the biggest clash for me. I've seen both many times but I really can't decide. From the Jam are excellent too x

26 minutes ago, Curlygirl said:

Ferocious Dog and Funke are the biggest clash for me. I've seen both many times but I really can't decide. From the Jam are excellent too x

99% sure it is Funke for us as FD are at  festival we are at 2 weeks later.

Got a few like that where decisions are needed

8 hours ago, Nobody Interesting said:

99% sure it is Funke for us as FD are at  festival we are at 2 weeks later.

Got a few like that where decisions are needed

They were both at a festival I was at last week... and not at the next. Suppose i will decide on the day x

Edited by Curlygirl