Ultimate Hurt/Heal 3: Hurtier/Healier John Peel/West Holts/The Park

mcshed

6 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

True, but not their 2015 set. Hot Chip's W Holts set is one of the best of all time.

I was at Hot Chip 2015, 2019, Justice 2017 and Chic 2013 and Hot Chip 2015 was the best followed by Justice then Chippy 2019 with Chic bringing up the rear. Not that Chic weren't great it's just these are all worthy winners.

Did anyone see Hot Chip in John Peel?

25 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

True, but not their 2015 set. Hot Chip's W Holts set is one of the best of all time.

This is what i still don’t understand and I’m pretty sure it’s been explained, why hot chip aren’t under the West Holts bracket. I was at HC 2015 and totality agree hot chip was one of the best to have graced the stage 

10 minutes ago, Slugworth said:

This is what i still don’t understand and I’m pretty sure it’s been explained, why hot chip aren’t under the West Holts bracket. I was at HC 2015 and totality agree hot chip was one of the best to have graced the stage 

They're under the JP bracket, because that's where they played first.

28 minutes ago, mcshed said:

I was at Hot Chip 2015, 2019, Justice 2017 and Chic 2013 and Hot Chip 2015 was the best followed by Justice then Chippy 2019 with Chic bringing up the rear. Not that Chic weren't great it's just these are all worthy winners.

Did anyone see Hot Chip in John Peel?

Somehow I was only at Justice in the flesh, but I've seen all the others you attended on iPlayer and I agree with that ranking.

Not seen HC in JP.

9 minutes ago, Slugworth said:

Originally I listed everyone under the stage they played first so the same act weren't competing against themselves, as all the other Park and John Peel acts have been eliminated Hot Chip have grabbed both titles but their West Holts set is definitely part of it.

• Thanks 1