Latitude 2022

Chapple12345

Just to update looks like all my tickets are available to download this morning so worth a check as they weren’t yesterday 👍

looking forward to Friday, glad the weather is cooling off! See everyone in the tent for Phoebe 😍 - my aim is to remember more of the set than at Glastonbury, which also happened to be my birthday so really I stood no chance

• Like 1

On 7/15/2022 at 4:56 PM, DirtyLurker said:

Wow app is even worse than usual!  On tablet, still can't get it on my phone.

Spend a lot of time at Comedy which seems to have 3 acts on at the same time.

Also 3D seem to be missing from schedule, hoping that's an oversight and not a cancellation.

The "map" is laughable, if they were going to just have simple map why even bother overlaying on top if Google Maps?

You'd think Festival Republic could afford a decent app developer.

The map is much improved today. Click on the stars and it shows who is playing that stage. Coolio. 

3 hours ago, Miyn said:

Yeah, I need to get round to updating it. I'll be able to do it tonight. I was waiting to see if they were going to update it, as most acts are somewhat incorrect.

Screenshot_2022-07-16-13-08-49-090_com.greencopper.android.latitude.thumb.jpg.1cc4cf3093df3ce08a70c7f4b444c4f1.jpg

Here there's three acts listed at the same time under the Comedy Arena, which is obviously incorrect as you can't have more than one act on at once. In the screenshot, the BBC Sounds has a clash as well, and they also need to account for changeover time with bands.

I'll be updating it later, and I'll assume they've at least got the starting time right, which seems sensible for all bar a few but oh well. I'll look at the previous year's changeover time for each stage and assume they're keeping the same amount of time this year.

It won't be perfect but it'll definitely be better than the app at the moment. Hopefully they get round to fixing during the next day or so. I have no idea how they haven't realised already, or how it got past any pre-launch checks. But if it gets updated too late e.g. during the festival, I won't be able to make any changes then.

Yeah, I noticed that in the app... have no idea, but we wondered if the minimum slot time the app could handle was 1 hour, whereas the comedy slots are mostly 30 mins? Whatever, I think your assumption that the start times are right is the best that can be done!

2 hours ago, km9 said:

I've just spent a couple of hours updating it. I haven't put any comedy on, or cookery nonsense, but most if not all of the music should be correct now. I've changed the print advisory to 3, seems about right.

Good stuff! Looks much better now... would be good to have the Comedy on, I might try to work out how to add if I have time...

Just nice to have some paper copies to take in case the app doesn't work for whatever reason, so this is great!

Comedy arena updated to reflect the information on the app. It's obviously wrong on all three days at 11am, but I can't make up the times so unless they're corrected on the app that's how it will have to stay. Set lengths are just a guess. There seems to be a big gap on Sunday afternoon, but maybe the comedy store spot could be a couple of hours.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, km9 said:

Comedy arena updated to reflect the information on the app. It's obviously wrong on all three days at 11am, but I can't make up the times so unless they're corrected on the app that's how it will have to stay. Set lengths are just a guess. There seems to be a big gap on Sunday afternoon, but maybe the comedy store spot could be a couple of hours.

Wahey!! Well done, that is fantastic!!

I've been trying to update the clashfinder by coming up with reasonable set lengths for each act. It's very hard, and I'm starting to go insane. If anyone wants to have a go at it, feel free. Do they not realise the schedule is incorrect? We're heading down tomorrow evening, so if it's not updated by then, it will have to stay how it is unfortunately. I'll leave it open to edits, so if you've got an account you can have a play with it and try and get it as accurate as possible.  

26 minutes ago, Miyn said:

I've been trying to update the clashfinder by coming up with reasonable set lengths for each act. It's very hard, and I'm starting to go insane. If anyone wants to have a go at it, feel free. Do they not realise the schedule is incorrect? We're heading down tomorrow evening, so if it's not updated by then, it will have to stay how it is unfortunately. I'll leave it open to edits, so if you've got an account you can have a play with it and try and get it as accurate as possible.  

Well done on your efforts Miyn, even though it might not have 100% correct end times it is infinitely more useable than the latitude app. I'll be printing out a copy tomorrow pm.

Interesting that there isn't a replacement for James Arthur, they are just spacing the acts out. 

I feel bad for people who have been setting up the site over the last few weeks. But this week must have been so hot and dusty. 

Glad it is going to cool down on Thursday. 

2 hours ago, glastolover said:

Clashfinder website definitely not working for me... what a time for it to fail... aaagh!

If it stays down I'll email you the screenshots I took today. You'll know exactly where I am then, which is worrying 😂

14 hours ago, km9 said:

If it stays down I'll email you the screenshots I took today. You'll know exactly where I am then, which is worrying 😂

Clashfinder back up (cloud server was melted) so your secrets are safe!  Thanks Miyn/all for another sterling job.

6 minutes ago, chrisplowman said:

Clashfinder is back up.

Would be quite fun to see other people's schedules actually. Here is mine - https://clashfinder.com/s/latitude2022/?user=chrisplowman&

Any recommendations for Sunday gratefully received, looking a little light at the minute

Just stumbled across this band whilst scouring the clashfinder for hidden gems. Really good 90s alt-rock kinda thing, playing on Sunday after JOHN,

• Like 1

Got a response from my Twitter message. If it's updated while I'm still here, I'll have a crack at it. But if it gets updated after I leave I won't be able to do anything about it. The clashfinder will be open to edits, so if you're heading down a bit later than me, it would be great if you could make a few changes to get it as accurate as possible. Thanks!

1791269112_latitudetwitterresponse.thumb.png.26088eb6f7d8997efb44426e36e6f0ab.png

I'm able to find the start time on the artist A-Z on the website, but I can't find the end times for any. I'm not sure if they're listed unless anyone can find them?

52 minutes ago, chrisplowman said:

Clashfinder is back up.

Would be quite fun to see other people's schedules actually. Here is mine - https://clashfinder.com/s/latitude2022/?user=chrisplowman&

Any recommendations for Sunday gratefully received, looking a little light at the minute

I've got lime cordiale down as being an act I liked the sound of after a short listen. I'm really not into kae tempest so I'll probably watch a bit of this before heading to the manics

• Like 1