FIB (Benicassim) 2022

TheFullShaboo

• 3 weeks later...

For the price its still great value - just not worth flying out to anymore. If they had added a extra 20€ to all tiers it could have been so much stronger though.

We paid £79 for AM, Chems and Kraftwerk at Kalorama in Portugal, far better value for instance.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know when trains from Barcelona to Beni are available? First time got the coach and second time my pals sorted it. I'm really eager to get everything payed for and sorted! Also I'm optimistic for the lineup, I reckon we could hopefully get 2 biggish headliners on the way, if not it's a great holiday with some decent acts still

Edited by DaveyT98
Auto correct

An absolute shambles of a lineup, shame to see the festival has gone to the shits, what with this and the ridiculous charging for showers etc. The name acts from this year's poster would usually be seen all in one evening as opposed to spread out across 4 days. No big headliners either. Such a shame as used to love going or at least keeping an eye out.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, kingbadger said:

An absolute shambles of a lineup, shame to see the festival has gone to the shits, what with this and the ridiculous charging for showers etc. The name acts from this year's poster would usually be seen all in one evening as opposed to spread out across 4 days. No big headliners either. Such a shame as used to love going or at least keeping an eye out.

It’s the charging for showers and re-entering the arena that did it for me. Did 9 on the bounce and some of the best years were those with the worst lineups! 

Did anyone else notice they sent an email out at the start of the month with a questionnaire for 2023? Clearly an indication that this year has flopped if they’re already focusing on next years festival. 

Taking a hit on this One but anybody know the best way of selling tickets and camping? I purchased the VIP tickets x2 with everything included and gone for the glamping bell tent. If anybody has any advice of selling or anybody who is interested I would love to find out. Cheers guys 🤘🏻😁

10 hours ago, WilsonFoo said:

Taking a hit on this One but anybody know the best way of selling tickets and camping? I purchased the VIP tickets x2 with everything included and gone for the glamping bell tent. If anybody has any advice of selling or anybody who is interested I would love to find out. Cheers guys 🤘🏻😁

Id imagine your best bet is advertising it on their social media pages, probably at a considerable loss mind you 😞 

In the past when we've had spares we've offloaded them to other friends, or on the few occasions the festival sold out we sold them from advertising on the socials.

22 hours ago, TheFullShaboo said:

It’s the charging for showers and re-entering the arena that did it for me. Did 9 on the bounce and some of the best years were those with the worst lineups! 

Did anyone else notice they sent an email out at the start of the month with a questionnaire for 2023? Clearly an indication that this year has flopped if they’re already focusing on next years festival. 

What percentage of goers are from the UK? Given the difficulties caused by Brexit, it really may just run out of steam completely as if i'm not wrong its very reliant on brits

2 hours ago, gfa said:

What percentage of goers are from the UK? Given the difficulties caused by Brexit, it really may just run out of steam completely as if i'm not wrong its very reliant on brits

80% including the Irish I’d say? It’s effectively a British festival in the sun.

yeah I have wondered if Brexit will have an effect on it. I feel this year will have struggled because of the brits post-covid cautiousness with overseas travel. People been a little hesitant to book trips abroad (never mind festivals) in case another lockdown / cancellation happened. That couple with a dog shit lineup certainly wouldn’t have helped. 

11 hours ago, TheFullShaboo said:

Id imagine your best bet is advertising it on their social media pages, probably at a considerable loss mind you 😞 

In the past when we've had spares we've offloaded them to other friends, or on the few occasions the festival sold out we sold them from advertising on the socials.

Yeah I absolutely get you, I have been advertising it out there as a loss 😕 but then again any money back I would be very happy with to be honest, Thankyou so much with the advice, really appreciate it 👍🏻😁 

4 hours ago, TheFullShaboo said:

80% including the Irish I’d say? It’s effectively a British festival in the sun.

yeah I have wondered if Brexit will have an effect on it. I feel this year will have struggled because of the brits post-covid cautiousness with overseas travel. People been a little hesitant to book trips abroad (never mind festivals) in case another lockdown / cancellation happened. That couple with a dog shit lineup certainly wouldn’t have helped. 

wow 80%, i knew it was a lot but not that high!

9 hours ago, gfa said:

wow 80%, i knew it was a lot but not that high!

Yep. 80% Brits abroad sounds rather problematic doesn't it, but must admit in all the times ive been ive never seen anything untoward. Lots of them not pacing themselves in the midday sun, yes, but its usually one of the most jovial and merry crowds ive experienced at a festival.

Hoping it's not the end as it's always been our groups 'holiday' for the year. No alternative planed for this year, so hoping for a stellar lineup in 23 and an end to the barbaric charge to use the toilets and re-renter the arena.

(im hopeful that the more i keep banging on about this someone from the festival will see it and remove it for next year)

• 1 month later...

I’m driving around Spain in my campervan and noticed this was on last week and tickets were really cheap so I’m not too bothered if the line ups shit. But…. anyone know if there will be any addictions or will this be the line up now ? It says many more but guessing they will be small local bands etc.