FIB (Benicassim) 2022

TheFullShaboo

22 hours ago, Sam0507 said:

I’m driving around Spain in my campervan and noticed this was on last week and tickets were really cheap so I’m not too bothered if the line ups shit. But…. anyone know if there will be any addictions or will this be the line up now ? It says many more but guessing they will be small local bands etc.

Might be a few local bands added to the Thursday but would be surprised to see any major additions now a month out!

• 3 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, DaveyT98 said:

Gutted for you, any other airports you could fly from?

Luckily we’ve been offered a flight later that day instead. 

Unfortunately it means that we’re not going to arrive at Campfest until after their checkin time of 22:00 - does anyone know if they would stay later than this? 

pretty stressed as have nowhere else to stay if we can’t check in. 

On 6/30/2022 at 4:42 PM, abcdeffion said:

Anyone who’s been before - would you recommend Buddha or Casablanca for the warm up parties?

we went to Buddha in 2019 so not sure whether to stick to there or try Casablanca instead…

Bought tickets for both nights at Buddha, just easier to get to for us.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah even on the smaller acts it was very busy, I was impressed as I didn't have many expectations after knowing the line-up. The festival tickets were cheap, but everything else is quite the opposite, they make you pay for absolutely everything, and not a small amount. It's like the Ryanair of festivals, in the end you end up spending more than in a normal-priced festival... I don't like this new "low-cost" approach they're taking. The organization has been really good overall, with no excessive queues to enter the festival or at the bars/food trucks, and security was good. Outside the festival though, for those of us going by car there are long queues. Yesterday we spent more than an hour stuck in traffic trying to get to the parking, it's faster to just park in the town and go walking from there. Also the first day we got given wrong indications by police officers about how to find the parking, and both me and about 20 other cars got stuck in a dirt road in the middle of nowhere with no idea of where to go lol. But in the end we made it, late to the first concert though.

54 minutes ago, Jonesy1 said:

I could’ve sworn it was live. Was a bit away with it by that time to be fair.

can't remember where i saw it, maybe their instagram comments. as long as you enjoyed it thats the main thing! was it all their own tunes (their live show) or more like this (dj) https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/justice/2022/hippodrome-de-longchamp-paris-france-7bb5a6a0.html

1 hour ago, gfa said:

can't remember where i saw it, maybe their instagram comments. as long as you enjoyed it thats the main thing! was it all their own tunes (their live show) or more like this (dj) https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/justice/2022/hippodrome-de-longchamp-paris-france-7bb5a6a0.html

Probably more like that I think. Can remember DANCE getting played early on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...