FIB (Benicassim) 2022

TheFullShaboo

1 hour ago, Nesser said:

They stole from a forum where we posted the list of artists. I guess FIB asked them to take it down but the list is sill on 🙂 Kasabian and TDCC will be headlining plus Liam, Armin Van Buuren, Aoki and so on. Similar to 2020.

Could you post the list in here.

Surely theres got to be a few more big names? Vampire weekend, Libertines are Foals were on the last poster. 

Don't know who is headlining and who is not, just based on last year's poster and assuming Liam is returning.

Lori Meyers
Ginebras
Circa Waves
La La Love You
The Hunna
Joel Corry
Zahara
Tom Greenan
Viva Suecia
Miss Cafeina
Izal
Cariño
Elyella
Becky Hill
Carolina Durante
La Habitación Roja
Sea Girls
Declan McKenna
Dorian
La M.O.D.A.
Tom Walker
Lost Frequencies
Love of Lesbian
The Kooks
Steve Aoki
Two Door Cinema Club
Kasabian

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Nesser said:

Don't know who is headlining and who is not, just based on last year's poster and assuming Liam is returning.

Lori Meyers
Ginebras
Circa Waves
La La Love You
The Hunna
Joel Corry
Zahara
Tom Greenan
Viva Suecia
Miss Cafeina
Izal
Cariño
Elyella
Becky Hill
Carolina Durante
La Habitación Roja
Sea Girls
Declan McKenna
Dorian
La M.O.D.A.
Tom Walker
Lost Frequencies
Love of Lesbian
The Kooks
Steve Aoki
Two Door Cinema Club
Kasabian

Im hoping none of these are headlining and they're being held back for the poster drop.... 

Two Door and Kasabian could be joint headliners for one night, i suppose?

19 hours ago, Nesser said:

They stole from a forum where we posted the list of artists. I guess FIB asked them to take it down but the list is sill on 🙂 Kasabian and TDCC will be headlining plus Liam, Armin Van Buuren, Aoki and so on. Similar to 2020.

I think they included more names that the ones from those forums.

10 hours ago, TheFullShaboo said:

Looks that way! If they don't announce a few more big names when the poster drops next week it'll surely be the weakest initial lineup ever for Beni 😞 

2019 takes some beating for me, all the build up and hype for the big 25th anniversary only to get slapped with a less than average line up, I felt so sorry for fat boy slim on that Thursday night

14 hours ago, TipToes24 said:

2019 takes some beating for me, all the build up and hype for the big 25th anniversary only to get slapped with a less than average line up, I felt so sorry for fat boy slim on that Thursday night

2019 was brutal. I had done 2015 and 2016. I think they spoiled me as it’s not been the same since. 

9 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

Thought 2017 lineup was great. Rhcp are huge. Then kasabian, the weeknd, foals stormzy courteeners and dua lipa. Great weekend.

2017 was brilliant. I’m sure the Stone Roses were meant to be on that line up as well and it fell through late on.

22 hours ago, fraybentos1 said:

Thought 2017 lineup was great. Rhcp are huge. Then kasabian, the weeknd, foals stormzy courteeners and dua lipa. Great weekend.

Bar the Saturday and a couple on Sunday that lineup is beaten by 2015 easily. None of them would entice me like the Werchter lineups for example to go and buy a ticket though,

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Still a long time to go and with UK not being in the Euroland now and still with Cov19 kicking about there will still be a lot of logisitcs to sort out, so I'm not too concerned about line up at the moment. 

IMO out of the UK names announced only Kasabian could headline the main stage but given the change in there line up  and no new material I suspect they could be Sub headliner. For the Spanish Justice will headline main stage. TDCC might headline 2nd Stage but rest are not headline material. 

that said for €55 (€14 a night) Id be jumping for joy if i could see  Kasabian, Kooks, TDCC, Snuts, Hunna locally for that price :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Are we thinking there’ll be any more regarding headliners or is this it? They’re so quiet except for sending the same names, pics and promotions on a loop! Even if this is it well obviously make the most of it and have a good time regardless but might be nice to have some new communication to explain something…

16 hours ago, abcdeffion said:

Just been taking a look back at messages from my group when we went in 2019, and looks like the 3rd announcement that year was mid-March...

That was with the previous owners though. Don't want to sound pessimistic but i wouldn't be surprised with the new lot if they just kept the lineup as it is. 

Nail in the coffin was charging you to re-enter the festival and to use the showers for me. 9 years on the bounce and i'm out! Hopefully ill return one day 🙂 

• 3 weeks later...