FIB (Benicassim) 2022

TheFullShaboo

1 minute ago, fraybentos1 said:

Kasabian not a headliner nah? Just assumed they would be 

Not sure, usually would’ve said yes but if they were headlining I think they would’ve announced themselves as headliners instead of just “we are playing”.

Next announcement is from an account with 2.7 million followers, the most of any page so might get something decent from it 

19 minutes ago, Amanzi said:

https://festis.es/fib/two-door-cinema-club-the-kooks-lost-frequencies-y-muchos-mas-al-fib-2022/

Not sure how reliable this is but looks like The Kooks, among others, will be there.

That looks like the lot then 

Two Door Cinema Club, The Kooks, Declan McKenna, Love of Lesbian, Lost Frequencies, Tom WalkerLori Meyers, Dorian, Sea Girls, La Habitación RojaZahara, Carolina Durante, Becky HillLa M.O.D.A., Cariño, Izal, Miss Caffeina, Viva SueciaJoel CorryThe HunnaLa La Love YouCirca Waves, ELYELLA y Ginebras

43 minutes ago, Amanzi said:

https://festis.es/fib/two-door-cinema-club-the-kooks-lost-frequencies-y-muchos-mas-al-fib-2022/

Not sure how reliable this is but looks like The Kooks, among others, will be there.

This page has been taken down, and the Tweet that led me to it has been deleted.

It also didn't include Kasabian and some others, so who knows what to believe.

Edited by Amanzi

1 minute ago, Nesser said:

They stole from a forum where we posted the list of artists. I guess FIB asked them to take it down but the list is sill on 🙂 Kasabian and TDCC will be headlining plus Liam, Armin Van Buuren, Aoki and so on. Similar to 2020.

Do you have a full list?

1 minute ago, Nesser said:

They stole from a forum where we posted the list of artists. I guess FIB asked them to take it down but the list is sill on 🙂 Kasabian and TDCC will be headlining plus Liam, Armin Van Buuren, Aoki and so on. Similar to 2020.

I think Liam etc. was a fake; as I said, those Spanish forums do it often.

• Upvote 1