FIB (Benicassim) 2022

TheFullShaboo

2 of the 4 were on the cancelled 2020 lineup and all 4 were on the google document where you could select which artists you wanted. Would presume all the artists will come from that. Here’s the link for anyone that wants a reminder: 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdCNnPfejp8uJNe1cOVmN9pOqpLu5JvzTcHQPFHZT8d-tB-YA/viewform

I find it odd that Laura Whitmore announced tom Grennan, I don’t dislike him but with a 1.5m following I thought they’d have gave her a big hitter. The bonus from today is all my group who said they couldn’t be arsed have been refreshing their feeds all morning looking for updates which is promising 🤣

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, TipToes24 said:

I find it odd that Laura Whitmore announced tom Grennan, I don’t dislike him but with a 1.5m following I thought they’d have gave her a big hitter. The bonus from today is all my group who said they couldn’t be arsed have been refreshing their feeds all morning looking for updates which is promising 🤣

I thought she’d have at least announced an Irish act or something, definitely a weird choice 😂

39 minutes ago, misterplow said:

Bit tired of Liam actually. Sorry, but aren't there more exciting/interesting headliners in 2022? Seems like FIB is booking the same stuff over and over and over again. 

Agree. But I think they are playing it safe this year as it's their first festival edition. Therefore, Music Republic will try to assess the festival potential and the type of audience they can attract.