FIB (Benicassim) 2022

TheFullShaboo

18 hours ago, fraybentos1 said:

The tickets are way too cheap for a band like that imo.

I'd expect the biggest name to be LG then maybe Biffy, Two Door, Dma's maybe Kasabian, names of that size. 

Got to agree. Can’t be selling tickets at 8 quid a day and afford a band like Green Day. The bands you’ve listed are the realistic options and wouldn't be surprised if they’re all announced at one point.

57 minutes ago, Fuzzy Afro said:

Just putting two and two together but Laura Whitmore is the host of love island so I’m wondering if the act she’s announcing is love island contestant cum hip-hop artist Wes Nelson? 

I can't see someone with 1.5 million followers will be announcing a love island contestant although saying that his streaming stats aren't actually bad. I thought beni wouldn't really book that kind of act though?

23 minutes ago, gfa said:

I can't see someone with 1.5 million followers will be announcing a love island contestant although saying that his streaming stats aren't actually bad. I thought beni wouldn't really book that kind of act though?

He’s had a couple of top 40 singles. He’s a serious artist. And Beni hasn’t shied away from hip hop in the past.

Not saying it’s definitely him but could definitely see it. 

1 minute ago, Jonesy1 said:

Well LG, Kasabian, Michael Kiwanuka, Fat White Family and Goat Girl are all playing the Saturday at Knebworth and it’s 75 quid a ticket

Yeah that’s what my mind jumped to. So basically if you get a quick early ticket you’re getting all that for half the price plus 3 more days. And nice weather.

Do not be fooled by the price of € 39.99. At that price almost no one will buy it. Prices will immediately go up to € 70-80. And the price of camping is separate. In the arenal sound they follow the same strategy, even so, it seems to me a good price.

2 minutes ago, Toñobeni said:

Do not be fooled by the price of € 39.99. At that price almost no one will buy it. Prices will immediately go up to € 70-80. And the price of camping is separate. In the arenal sound they follow the same strategy, even so, it seems to me a good price.

I think last time it never went up much and ended up at like 60 Euros and they kept saying it was going to go up but never did