When will covid end ? Please be nice and respectful to others

Crazyfool01

18 minutes ago, Barry Fish said:

Interesting day.  Reconnecting with people I haven't seen in 18 months or so over the last couple of weeks.  Most people I have been out and about re-connected with have pretty much returned to normal.  The other family we met up with today wore masks whenever we went inside  - even their kids.  While me, the wife and kids didn't.  Pretty much no one else was wearing a mask either.  Kind of felt surreal to see previously normal people do something so fruitless and without point.  Both doubled jabbed as well.  

Well JUST IN CASE 

12 hours ago, zahidf said:

Lol what?

When the covid carrier breathes out the covid it rises up into the ceiling. When a child bounces on a trampoline they are bouncing directly into a headful of virus. Might as well bath your kids and throw a toaster in.

23 minutes ago, Padjeq said:

When the covid carrier breathes out the covid it rises up into the ceiling. When a child bounces on a trampoline they are bouncing directly into a headful of virus. Might as well bath your kids and throw a toaster in.

No it isn't. That's not how covid works 

1 minute ago, zahidf said:

Tbh I doubt rhe vaccine passport passes out Parliament.  Deffo won't for triple jabs

I thought this through and I reckon its political suicide for Labour to vote against it - every death could be blamed on them as a soundbite. Same for extending the emergency powers. Labour seem to want to add testing onto it as an extra, unless that was badly worded and they meant alongside. 

40 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

I thought this through and I reckon its political suicide for Labour to vote against it - every death could be blamed on them as a soundbite. Same for extending the emergency powers. Labour seem to want to add testing onto it as an extra, unless that was badly worded and they meant alongside. 

Nah the tories have a 80 seat majority. Labour won't be blamed if it doesn't pass