When will covid end ? Please be nice and respectful to others

Crazyfool01

2 hours ago, Barry Fish said:

While we may see cases starting to rise again following the recent back to "normal" move...  its great to see the huge drop over the last couple of days without a lockdown or any adjustment.  It does go to show that this virus only has so far it can go in the face of vaccines.

We will no doubt see a slowing down of this drop or even another rise but its sure to be followed by another step drop.

Its looking good folks 🙂

Pagels TV career is nearing an end 🙂 

Quite alarming and the reaction to this is quite surprising. The usual suspects now shifting the goal posts.

I totally don’t understand this. Why is good news bad news to the usual commentators. 

19 hours ago, Barry Fish said:

I am enjoying the likes of Pagel struggling to find traction and hunting for anything she can cling onto...  

Its kind of just exposes this sub section of academics, that they never really cared.  It was always about beating the government with a stick rather than any genuine consideration for the country I feel.  Indy Sage are nothing more than a anti government lobby.

In great news - not had to wear a mask now in over a week 😄 

I do agree - it feels more like they don’t want COVID to be bad, they just want Boris to lose.

I understand he’s irritating as hell, but making the coronavirus recovery period extremely political just stinks of the toxic ends of the Labour Party. This stupid logic that “if the tories collapse everyone will flock to vote for us” logic that fails every time. A disenfranchised Tory voter is more likely to vote for a weak Tory party than switch to Labour, but Labour can’t seem to grasp that. They would rather undercut Boris than try and improve their own party. 

6 hours ago, BobWillis2 said:

Ferguson changes his predictions more than I change underwear. 

Last week we were destined for 100k-200k cases per day, now it could be over by October. 

It was all about hedging bets that Boris had failed. Because in their mind if Boris fails people will vote Labour… however that’s not how voters tend to think 

20 hours ago, Barry Fish said:

I am enjoying the likes of Pagel struggling to find traction and hunting for anything she can cling onto...  

Its kind of just exposes this sub section of academics, that they never really cared.  It was always about beating the government with a stick rather than any genuine consideration for the country I feel.  Indy Sage are nothing more than a anti government lobby.

In great news - not had to wear a mask now in over a week 😄 

Deepti and that idiot Ding are spreading crap about Delta being worse in children.

3 hours ago, Matt42 said:

I do agree - it feels more like they don’t want COVID to be bad, they just want Boris to lose.

I understand he’s irritating as hell, but making the coronavirus recovery period extremely political just stinks of the toxic ends of the Labour Party. This stupid logic that “if the tories collapse everyone will flock to vote for us” logic that fails every time. A disenfranchised Tory voter is more likely to vote for a weak Tory party than switch to Labour, but Labour can’t seem to grasp that. They would rather undercut Boris than try and improve their own party. 

Carole Cadwalladr has spent the last 5 years trying to get back at vote leave in any which way possible. As soon as I saw she was a founder of fake sage it became obvious how politically motivated it was going to be because of Boris. 

5 minutes ago, BobWillis2 said:

Carole Cadwalladr has spent the last 5 years trying to get back at vote leave in any which way possible. As soon as I saw she was a founder of fake sage it became obvious how politically motivated it was going to be because of Boris. 

I actually like Owen Jones as a person but he was also linked to one of the prominent members of indie sage. Think by a special friend.

It just stank to me of a bunch of Labour activists coming together using the pandemic to try and finish Boris off. I understand that Boris needs opposition, but the problem with Labour is it’s literally anything BUT making the party a better option on the ballot paper. It’s like a director that wants to do anything but change the product.