When will covid end ? Please be nice and respectful to others

Crazyfool01

17 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

Nail on the head here. Drakeford is an absolute psychopath with some of the rules he’s put in place. 

Lol mental thing to do

Sturgeon is planning to put more restrictions in on Weds apparently.

Edited by zahidf

1 minute ago, steviewevie said:

Bloody park run. Driving to the park to run a bit once a week. Ban it everywhere I reckon.

If it gets people outside consistently  exercising who otherwise wouldn’t then I’m 100% behind it.

Are you Drakeford in disguise? 😉

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

If it gets people outside consistently  exercising who otherwise wouldn’t then I’m 100% behind it.

Are you Drakeford in disguise? 😉

Maybe they could just cycle, walk or run every day instead of driving everywhere and thinking it's ok because they do park runs. Drakeford for president (Sturgeon for vice pres).

19 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

Maybe they could just cycle, walk or run every day instead of driving everywhere and thinking it's ok because they do park runs. Drakeford for president (Sturgeon for vice pres).

Maybe they could but then maybe they’d all be as miserable as you and we could do with less misery couldn’t we?

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, steviewevie said:

Bloody park run. Driving to the park to run a bit once a week. Ban it everywhere I reckon.

And the rules don't stop the same people from driving to the same park and doing the same run any day at any time.

Are people seriously incapable of running around a park without the infrastructure of Park Run? 

14 minutes ago, DeanoL said:

And the rules don't stop the same people from driving to the same park and doing the same run any day at any time.

Are people seriously incapable of running around a park without the infrastructure of Park Run? 

Bugger me. I bet you two are fun at parties!

Taking a dig at a free weekly event promoting physical and mental well being is up there with some of the weirdest shit posted here.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

Bugger me. I bet you two are fun at parties!

Taking a dig at a free weekly event promoting physical and mental well being is up there with some of the weirdest shit posted here.

The govt should be throwing money at health and wellness initiatives over the next 18 months if they're going to continue to run the NHS like this. Having a population that's obese and unhealthy is going to create more problems over the next decade than enabling grassroots community initiatives to get people moving and eating less shite.

nothing outdoors should be banned ever again due to covid, dear lord are we really still discussing this in nearly 2022. People have totally lost the plot with this thing. 

Sturgeon has essentially banned crowds from football up here and it isn’t scientific reasons it’s cause she totally despises the sport and fans