When will covid end ? Please be nice and respectful to others

Crazyfool01

3 minutes ago, zahidf said:

Haven't you forgotten, no one cares about schools, its now universities going back we need to be scared off

Today's seroprevalence report showed over 90% of 16-24 year olds had antibodies.

The pandemic is all but over in the UK. c.30,000 cases and 100 deaths per day is just going to be the new normal now and it's up to the government to fund a healthcare system that can facilitate that.

Regarding the existence of not of long Covid, is the issue not just what constitutes it?  A few months after the pandemic began, there were reports of patients suffering from lung and neurological abnormalities a significant period of time after there diagnosis.  Whilst prevalence appeared to be extremely low and linked to the severity of the symptoms at their onset, there was something to suggest long Covid was a thing.

Feeling a bit tired a month later and any other symptoms seen in Post Viral Fatigue Syndrome should not, in my entirely non-medically qualified opinion, be classed as long Covid.  I had glandular fever in my early 20s and was still feeling the effects 4-6 months later.  I did not have long glandular fever.

Howling at the moon about how its all made up or that 1 in 7 kids are going to be permanently disabled are contributions, about as worthless as each other, to a debate that lost all semblance of nuance a long time ago.

37 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

so this thread is just a endless stream of rants against something called fake sage and then an ozanne vaccine update.

exactly the reason I haven't posted one here since I set the Thread up 2 months ago .... add in a bit of anti face mask bias and that about sums it up .... oh and a bit of back patting too .... theres no discussion in here and the people telling us that we need to get on with our lives are still posting in the covid thread .... anyone that sees some balance left months ago ... 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5