First Gig Back

maelzoid

6 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Thanks. No, It’s me I assure you, its a trade I can do, not the trade, but still.. If you wanna see a bunch of other stuff from over the years you can go below.  And fyi, i purposefully didnt take a lot of photos at my first glasto in 2017. Next year i will do differently, so you can expect similar things in 9 months. 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/25668040@N03/albums

Great skills … definately a talent … festivals I find are such a great palette too … look forward to seeing the Glastonbury ones posted 🙂 

Went to see Bez perform last night. I have new appreciation for what he does. I ended up on stage dancing with him and what he does is hard work. You might think that dancing around like a tit is easy but when you’re on that stage getting the crowd going is a huge physical challenge. The energy he has is amazing. I have never sweated so much in my life. 

C64D4BFA-E7AA-4934-BCF8-AC0AE2E93404.thumb.jpeg.1516f139181cbff4cb4af4896a0cbc1e.jpeg

• Upvote 4

After Reading and Bloodstock, had my first indoor gig today with Attitude festival at the Exchange, Bristol. This finally went ahead after being postponed a couple of times throughout 2020 and the start of 2021.

Was a great day of bands with Mother Vulture, Beefywink, The Blue Carpet band and The Oozes as the pick of the smaller bands topped by excellent sets by the main attractions, Bob Vylan and Riskee + the Ridicule.

Everyone seemed to have a great time. It was so good to be back at an indoor gig and, to be honest, the pandemic seemed a lifetime ago.

Got say frank turners lost evenings was excellent last week ,our first gig back and It lived up to our expectations ,some great support acts as well ,standout band were the lottery winners cant wait to see them again .

Was great to be at an indoor gig again cant wait for next one LIVE MUSIC IS BACK 😃

1 hour ago, crocodiles said:

Saw tim burgess at yes bar in Manchester last night 1st gig in nearly 2 years . . It was just great to hear live music again and in a new to me venue small and intimate gigs are such a pleasure .

Yes is a nice little venue. I was at John Grant at the Royal Northern College of Music otherwise I might have been at Tim Burgess. 

5 minutes ago, crocodiles said:

How was he good I hope 

I'll be honest it I bought it pre-pandemic when it was meant to be a just him and his piano performance but he obviously had time to do a whole new album which I am not a huge fan of. Let's just say as fantastic a performer as John is I'm still not convinced by the new album. Great to see hear the older stuff though. 

On 9/27/2021 at 4:19 PM, cidy said:

Got say frank turners lost evenings was excellent last week ,our first gig back and It lived up to our expectations ,some great support acts as well ,standout band were the lottery winners cant wait to see them again .

Was great to be at an indoor gig again cant wait for next one LIVE MUSIC IS BACK 😃

The Lottery Winners were awesome, due to COVID, our gig dates all got rearranged and ended up seeing them 3 times in 4 weeks. They were my first gig back (rescheduled so many times), saw them at my first festival back (Beautiful Days) and then they played Lost Evenings. Tom even twerked me in the queue!

Frank was also excellent.

11 hours ago, Chapple12345 said:

After going to Latitude earlier in the summer I had my first proper indoor gig last Friday with The Vaccines at the Waterfront in Norwich, was a great night 😄 got Ed Byrne on Friday too, its so so good to be back 

Vaccines have really stepped it up, their secret set at Latitude was fantastic and the new album is very solid. Never thought i’d look twice at them