Kanye West

dentalplan

8 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Let us not forget that time that Jessie J put her entire fist in her mouth for some reason.

Also, that time she released music. Unforgivable.

6BF77AB1-AD0A-4AAF-9C16-B4151FB0B094.jpeg

I'm out of Up Votes after a long night on here. She does have a magnificent gob though. Can your mother do that 😲?

You seem to be dissing her voice though? Do you love TRUMP?

The new one on Insta, no forgiveness required.....

On 8/4/2021 at 10:24 PM, jparx said:

I think I’ve just accepted that Kanye is no longer for me. 

Yup. I’ve just given up really. He doesn’t really give me the excitement that I used to get from him anymore. It’s a shame.

It’s like I have to peer through my fingers worried about what he’s going to do next.

Edited by Matt42
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, bamber said:

Kanye = Gifted but TRUMP lovin' ill mother fucker

11 minutes ago, kalifire said:

Have we all decided to forget / ignore all the homophobic content that went on in Tyler’s back catalogue?

Do we pretend like that didn't happen?

Relax guys

This shit is so boring to read

No one cares

8 hours ago, kalifire said:

Have we all decided to forget / ignore all the homophobic content that went on in Tyler’s back catalogue?

Do we pretend like that didn't happen?

I mean since Tyler is gay and all, isnt he just talking shit about himself? And what, cause you think the uk is so high and mighty for banning Tyler that he just didnt care and still built his empire. Guess who the joke is on.

Huh. It's a big load of meh...Feels like a song Kanye is guesting on, not actually his single, for a start. 

Bold move to choose the same song title as Dylan and have none of the urgency or fire. This one is more like a gentle breeze.

Edited by jparx

1 hour ago, jparx said:

Huh. It's a big load of meh...Feels like a song Kanye is guesting on, not actually his single, for a start. 

Bold move to choose the same song title as Dylan and have none of the urgency or fire. This one is more like a gentle breeze.

Yeah this songs been getting hyped up by his fans ever since it was supposed to be on Yahndi but this version isn’t doing all that much for me. Definitely needs more Kanye, although from what I heard of the album stream him taking a backseat to guests is something he unfortunately seems to be leaning in to more these days. 

17 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Yeah this songs been getting hyped up by his fans ever since it was supposed to be on Yahndi but this version isn’t doing all that much for me. Definitely needs more Kanye, although from what I heard of the album stream him taking a backseat to guests is something he unfortunately seems to be leaning in to more these days. 

Reminds me a bit of Dr Dre reverting to more a producer than a lead with his Compton album in 2015. Maybe at this stage Kanye is going the same way.

• 2 weeks later...

Third listening party next Thursday/Friday. Seen a theory that each listening party has represented hell, purgatory and now heaven (Kanye floated/was lifted to the ceiling of the arena at the end of the last one which may add weight to this theory). Either way, sure hope the album actually comes out at the end of this one, although I won’t hold my breath. 

45 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Third listening party next Thursday/Friday. Seen a theory that each listening party has represented hell, purgatory and now heaven (Kanye floated/was lifted to the ceiling of the arena at the end of the last one which may add weight to this theory). Either way, sure hope the album actually comes out at the end of this one, although I won’t hold my breath. 

This seems a lot of work for a album that isn’t going to be that good.