Kanye West

dentalplan

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

God I hope so. Like, I couldn’t be any less hyped for the album at this point, but fuck having another listening party. Just release the fucking thing so we can all be mildly disappointed and move on. 

I was planning to give it a courtesy listen before going “meh”… think I’m just going to skip straight to the “meh” now.

2 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

God I hope so. Like, I couldn’t be any less hyped for the album at this point, but fuck having another listening party. Just release the fucking thing so we can all be mildly disappointed and move on. 

Still have to have a listening party for me in LA. Just saying.

12 hours ago, kalifire said:

Please baby, no more. 

Has to have a performance where the audience lights itself on fire.

Other than the shenanigans, there were some really good tracks on this version of the album. Theres one with The Weekend which was a throwaway track from Yahndi that is great.

6 hours ago, zahidf said:

Marilyn Manson is on the new album

Should’ve known. A few years ago I would’ve absolutely loved this in a silly ‘reliving my youth’ kind of way, but this is just fucking dumb and hurtful from Kanye. Can’t wait to hear Manson call out the liars and haters and claim they’ll never take down the God of Fuck; I’m sure it’s just what Donda would’ve wanted. 

Interestingly there’s one song - Jail pt.2 - that’s greyed out on Spotify which I’m guessing is the one featuring DaBaby that he’s yet to clear. Very glad that shit didn’t totally hold up the album (moreso than it already has been).

Looks like there are multiple versions of a few songs which are presumably the ones that he switched the features around on in the different listening events.