Person with spare ticket looking for group

glassjar

I have 2 tickets but unforeseen circumstances have meant that 2 have become 1 (but not in a Spice Girls kinda way) and so I have a spare ticket.

I'm ok with seeing shows on my own but it's nice to do festivals with other people - so I wonder if there are any groups going who are a. in need of another ticket, and b. are happy to add an extra person to their group?

I'm male and in my 30's and easy going with regards to what / who to see and do - bit of music, bit of comedy, drinking in the sun, queueing for the toilets, disco, ferris wheel, sitting around the fire, churros, cornholing*... all the key EOTR activities are good with me. 

Also not fussed about making back the full cost of the ticket if funds are an issue.

*I really hope that game they have where you throw the bean bags is actually called cornhole. Otherwise this gives over a very different message. 

2 hours ago, glassjar said:

I have 2 tickets but unforeseen circumstances have meant that 2 have become 1 (but not in a Spice Girls kinda way) and so I have a spare ticket.

I'm ok with seeing shows on my own but it's nice to do festivals with other people - so I wonder if there are any groups going who are a. in need of another ticket, and b. are happy to add an extra person to their group?

I'm male and in my 30's and easy going with regards to what / who to see and do - bit of music, bit of comedy, drinking in the sun, queueing for the toilets, disco, ferris wheel, sitting around the fire, churros, cornholing*... all the key EOTR activities are good with me. 

Also not fussed about making back the full cost of the ticket if funds are an issue.

*I really hope that game they have where you throw the bean bags is actually called cornhole. Otherwise this gives over a very different message. 

Probably best not to look cornholing up on Urban Dictionary. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...