Sziget 2022

Matt86

9 minutes ago, activean said:

1 day away boys😎

Best scenario aka. My plan is to arrive at airport at 1pm, drop my bags and do a check in my apartment at 3pm and arrive at K bridge soon after 4pm. 

Should i expect huge queues at the entrance since it is day 1?

We did almost exactly this timetable in 2019. It was busy but lots of staff around so was sorted with wristbands in less than 10 minutes. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, weirdfishes said:

I just got an email from WizzAir saying that my flight tomorrow from Castellón to Budapest changed its destination to Sofia in Bulgaria, and my friend leaving from Bari got the same email. Did anyone get this as well? I really hope it's a glitch 

They can't just change the destination, wtf. 

Giant rooks cancelled 😕 Ho replacement announced 

Hi, did anyone from here go to Sziget with a camper in the past? I’ve been there twice with a tent but this year my friends and I decided to splurge and get ourselves campers. 
If you’ve been there like this before I’d love to ask you some questions regarding, well, everything. 

49 minutes ago, activean said:

They can't just change the destination, wtf. 

Giant rooks cancelled 😕 Ho replacement announced 

They just sent another email apologizing, it was a glitch... They scared the shit out of me hahaha, Bulgaria is cool but there's no Sziget there 😂

Friends of mine got scammed on Booking.com and found out today that they don't have an accommodation for the week. Does anyone have a golden tip for them? They are with a group of seven. Of course they can always buy tents and sleep at the festival, but maybe someone knows someone who had to cancel last-minute or something. You never know..

The queues for pre wristbanding at Akwarium in the city are crazy, but the magnificent Budapest gypsy punk band Bohemian Betyars are playing there shortly so enjoy while you are queuing, or just give up queueing for today and join the party!

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, amfy said:

The queues for pre wristbanding at Akwarium in the city are crazy, but the magnificent Budapest gypsy punk band Bohemian Betyars are playing there shortly so enjoy while you are queuing, or just give up queueing for today and join the party!

We walked past at 6pm and couldn't believe the length of the queues. Think we might wait until tomorrow! 

18 minutes ago, billybigballs said:

We walked past at 6pm and couldn't believe the length of the queues. Think we might wait until tomorrow! 

We are! We came out at about 2pm & left it, & back this evening & ditching the idea again!

I don’t think there can be many left to get wristbands tomorrow! 

Still we are in the bar for The Betyars sound check & they’ll be on at 8. This is a total bonus! 

They do a lovely cider I. Here too! 

10 hours ago, Visitor said:

Friends of mine got scammed on Booking.com and found out today that they don't have an accommodation for the week. Does anyone have a golden tip for them? They are with a group of seven. Of course they can always buy tents and sleep at the festival, but maybe someone knows someone who had to cancel last-minute or something. You never know..

Update: Booking.com have solved the problem for them, in a big way. They now stay at a 5-star hotel close to the festival. Classy.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Dutchfestivaladdict said:

Finally going this afternoon. An important question tho: Are you allowed to bring bags to the festival area( if you are not a camping visitor) Can’t see it anywhere on the site? 

Basic camping is included in the festival ticket so everyone is allowed to bring bags into the festival area.

Edited by Newjem