Sziget 2022

Matt86

5 hours ago, Mondo-kun said:

timetable

Trying to catch most of:

Wed: Milky Chance - Role Model - Rufus Du Sol - Dua Lipa - Channel Tres/Nina Kraviz - Tourist

Thur: Giant Rooks - Alice Merton - Bastille - KOL - Riles - Yung Lean/Apache - Alison Wonderland - NGHTMRE

Fri: MEUTE - Stromae/Slowthai - JB/Woodkid - Jungle/Mathame - FKJ - Folamour

Sat: Black Honey - Lewis Capaldi - Calvin Harris - Beabadoobee - Ofenbach - Alan Walker

Sun: Ronnie Flex - Sigrid/Palaye Royale - Anne-Marie - Tame Imapla/Cairbou - Phlegmatic Dogs - Jon Hopkins/Volac - Steve Aoki

Mon: Sun: Holly Humberstone - Sam Fender/Princess Nokia - AM - Fontaines D.C. - Bob Moses - Elrow

We'll see how it goes lol

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, iamdebrii said:

Not on schedule. I'm not the biggest Q-Dance follower but was definitely planning on giving it a look and seems like Ran-D was the headlining act

I know bit there is a gap but i think it will be this 😁and you should try it! Sefa is also something you must check out! 

IMG-20220706-WA0003.jpg

Edited by Bulletje

I've been listening to the playlist on Spotify on and off for a couple weeks, & there are A LOT of acts. Can anyone give a breakdown of any must see acts split across the days? 

Have Cleopatrick pulled out too? They are on the line up page, but not the times. Not on their website either. 

Edited by SpongeNob

6 hours ago, SpongeNob said:

Can anyone give a breakdown of any must see acts split across the days? 

It's of course wholly subjective, but these are my own "do not miss" acts for each day

Wednesday = None

Thursday = John Talabot, King of Leon

Friday = Stromae, Jungle, Folamour

Saturday = None

Sunday = Tame Impala, Jon Hopkins, Denis Sulta

Monday = Arctic Monkeys, Fontaines DC

This year is definitley the weakest line up in many years, at least for me. I think Tame Impala will be the act of the festival. It sucks that Caribou will clash, otherwise I'd make sure not to miss him either. 

I imagine Sam Fender will have a huge crowd too considering the day he plays is tailored for Brits. I don't think he's that well known outside the UK. I'm personally not sold on him yet, but will probably watch him since it looks like there's nothing else better on at the time.

1 minute ago, Dutchfestivaladdict said:

Dont get me wrong I am happy with those long sets but is it correct ? Because when are there set changes? 

I noticed that some acts start exactly after the ones before them which I say kind of weird 🤷‍♂️

Masked Wolf (FreeDome headliner Wednesday) and Ran-D back on line-up btw

5 minutes ago, Dutchfestivaladdict said:

Can someone explain to me why Sam Fender plays almost 2 hours? And a band like Fontaines DC 1 and a half hours? Is that normal for SZiget? I am used to set times of 1 hour (except headliner) 

Dont get me wrong I am happy with those long sets but is it correct ? Because when are there set changes? 

I believe (but happy to be corrected) that Sam will probably play 75mins and Fontaines 60 mins, each with 30 mins switch over time to the next act.

45 minutes ago, Dutchfestivaladdict said:

But why do they have “space “ for some acts but with Sam Fender and Arctic Monkeys not? Quite confusing tbh….

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean by 'space' between acts. There's at least a 30 minute gap between the end of Sam Fender and the start of the Arctic Monkeys

1 minute ago, Qishere said:

So first thoughts after timeslots:

Ronnie Flex at the main stage, really?

One slot left in A38 on thursday: who will be there @Sziget2022_Leaks

mainstage will stop at 22:45 and not 23:00? 

not a strong line up, but sziget will be great anyway!

I think mainstage will finish at 11pm.

Why is Role Model (Freedome, 6.30pm, Wednesday) listed at Cate? Lol

And why is there a 90 minute gap in Freedome while Dua Lipa is on main stage? This could create serious overcrowding on main stage if it stays like that.

Still awaiting a decent-sized act in Freedome on Thursday. Stage is currently empty between 7.45pm and 10.15pm.

Edited by swelsbyuk
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, swelsbyuk said:

Why is Role Model (Freedome, 6.30pm, Wednesday) listed at Cate? Lol

And why is there a 90 minute gap in Freedome while Dua Lipa is on main stage? This could create serious overcrowding on main stage if it stays like that.

Still awaiting a decent-sized act in Freedome on Thursday. Stage is currently empty between 7.45pm and 10.15pm.

Yep, there's indeed an important gap.. ! Curious to know if something will fit in..

By the way, if i'm right there's a way to get the passport before getting to the island right..? Does anyone remember when they will be available ? 'think we can get those in some locations in every country...

Very happy with the line-up of the Global Village, but also some nice acts at the Europe Stage and Petöfi. Of course, curious to see big acts like Dua Lipa and Stromae but the lesser known acts on smaller stages will really make it memorable and unique for me. Can't wait!

Biggest clash for me is the first day already: I wanted to see Milky Chance and Noga Erez but turns out Duckshell and Xurxo Fernandes are also epic. They all play around 17.00..

• Like 1